Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Maintenance for CS, now Servers Full?

ninjajucerninjajucer Member Posts: 219

I'm pretty sure this game is tanking badly. To shut down servers without warning just to put in a few dozen OVERPRICED Cash Shop items is one thing, to call it "Emergency Maintenance" is another, and now the Servers don't even work.

Seriously? I know Gpotato has some issues with games and hackers and spammers, but to be this inept at hosting a game?

The blame probably lies more with Gala-Net than anyone, but still, somebody needs to come in to this game development, fire a bunch of people and get the game straight before it goes to hell without the handbasket.

I have never seen such a thirst for greed for playing any type of MMO except maybe Second Life.

Comments

• vladakovvladakov Member Posts: 710

Too bad the creators of Allods  went along with Gpotatoe =(,  they shouldve taken time to manage on their own...

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

so your mad because??

im asking because i just tried to log in there was no patching and i last log was thrusday.

the only thin i have to say its too popular ,but the waiting list wasnt long lol not worth adding annother server we were 30 player waiting lol.

the cause for complain .we all knew this game would be popular ,it was crowded this week it was beseark!

ok this feature tho is annoying!

if you press window to come chat here while being keued to play allods

guess what your automaticly booted from the waiting list

that is really insane!

• Jackpot27Jackpot27 Member Posts: 7

doesn't matter how long the waiting is, you cant connect to the server anyway

I think they found this game in a Cracker Jack box

i ll be dam your right sorry!i waited and i still coudnt log on ,another bug among the million of other bug !men i cant wait for summer to come

it will be :BUG TIME !GRIN!

joke aside ,men its really getting bad these various issue in the various game!

• HELLBITCHHELLBITCH Member Posts: 87

Leave the crack n00bs, the only problem with this game is the bloody cash shop and the greediness of G-Potato. Pisses me off when there's people making up non-existent problems, center on the REAL issue, which is theb cash shop, apart from that the game is spot on.