Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Decent people lacking in RO

Do any decent people play RO? So far all that I've found were jerks and bots. I've only met maybe one decent person in this game... what the hell?

:::: officially boycotting capital letters ::::

Comments

• UkimiPoeUkimiPoe Member Posts: 5

I have been playing for a couple weeks now and only run into a couple jerks. Most people seem to be fairly friendly so far.

• moonlightchzmoonlightchz Member Posts: 54

Originally posted by UkimiPoe
    I have been playing for a couple weeks now and only run into a couple jerks. Most people seem to be fairly friendly so far.

where do you hang out? prontera seems to be full of them... i need a decent party to lvl with.
    i'm a 21/17 theif atm.

• UkimiPoeUkimiPoe Member Posts: 5

Payon is nice as well as Alberta. Prontera is just too large a city so many people will tend to congregate there.

• ozgamerzozgamerz Member Posts: 138
    i think you are right. the only people that's online playing is bots.. running 24/7 and then selling items and the botting.. and then when you get GOOD gear, then maybe the players will play for a while.. other than that.. bot and bot.. what's the point? why not call it Botting Online rather than Ragnarok Online. Even the developers know about this problem.. but what did they do? nothing LOL....
  • necbonenecbone Member Posts: 358

the RO crowd in general has always been kinda ghetto, in the old days it was like wild west- kill stealers, koreans, and rampant scamming.....RO attracts alot of weird anime people who watch alot of dbz and all other sorts weird anime stuff, and for alot of people its their first step into online gaming

this is one of the most complex games out there if played right, but alot of kids and weirdos do play- its the anime that draws the weirdos, yall know it too^^   but there are nice folks out there as in any game, alot of people are just busy and dont feel like explaining everything over and over

Originally posted by necbone
    the RO crowd in general has always been kinda ghetto, in the old days it was like wild west- kill stealers, koreans, and rampant scamming.....RO attracts alot of weird anime people who watch alot of dbz and all other sorts weird anime stuff, and for alot of people its their first step into online gaming
    this is one of the most complex games out there if played right, but alot of kids and weirdos do play- its the anime that draws the weirdos, yall know it too^^ but there are nice folks out there as in any game, alot of people are just busy and dont feel like explaining everything over and over

There is not justifications for botting.. it's just plain wrong and spoils the game.

started hanging out in payon and actually found a pretty decent crowd. apparently some of the people in this game DO talk.

• SeasonzSeasonz Member Posts: 113

Your an idiot, and a noob. I am currently playing Iris, lvl 71 wizard [bah only low bcuz iv only played on the server for a week so far :O ] but you shouldnt call the whole RO community jerks / bots. Iris is the most legit server out, so go there. Also there arent many jerks. Seriously, you dont have the right to talk about the RO community at level 21, not that its just low level, but lack of game play.. unless you spend 4 hours a day chatting in towns.

====
    lol.
    ====

Originally posted by Seasonz
    Your an idiot, and a noob. I am currently playing Iris, lvl 71 wizard [bah only low bcuz iv only played on the server for a week so far :O ] but you shouldnt call the whole RO community jerks / bots. Iris is the most legit server out, so go there. Also there arent many jerks. Seriously, you dont have the right to talk about the RO community at level 21, not that its just low level, but lack of game play.. unless you spend 4 hours a day chatting in towns.

i've based this on playing since open beta1 (on and off for 3 years). and most of you are jerks, including yourself... because i'm obviously an idiot based on a question i asked and i'm obviously a newbie because i have a lvl21 (now 42) character. it's always been this way. too many bots, too many jerks. i've found a decent guild and some good mates to lvl with recently so i think i'll stick around this time. you're right, Iris is the better server for it's community.

EDIT:: and in addition to this i'd like to add that there is no way you can get to lvl71 in on week without either playing nonstop the entire week or botting. you, my friend, are a botter and part of the reason why this game needs reform (or replacement)

Originally posted by moonlightchz

i've based this on playing since open beta1 (on and off for 3 years). and most of you are jerks, including yourself... because i'm obviously an idiot based on a question i asked and i'm obviously a newbie because i have a lvl21 (now 42) character. it's always been this way. too many bots, too many jerks. i've found a decent guild and some good mates to lvl with recently so i think i'll stick around this time. you're right, Iris is the better server for it's community.

I totally agree with you... no point fighting for the truth if people are too dependent on botting. I really hope that developers will have a solution to this problem for all mmorpgs.

ROFLMAO!!!
    your a noob yo.
    A non-noob would know leveling mage/wiz is SIMPLE! Amazing Kiss got to lvl 91 in a week or so.. o-O
    I got to lvl 51 in 1 day.. but i stalled for the rest of the week o-o. See, you really have no experience what so ever. And the guild you joined sucks because what guild recruits 40+ o-o
    sorry.
    in reply to moon

====
    lol.
    ====

• hawkwindhawkwind Member Posts: 124
    What more proof could anyone ask-

Don't ya eat the yellow snow!

ROFLMAO!!!
    your a noob yo.
    A non-noob would know leveling mage/wiz is SIMPLE! Amazing Kiss got to lvl 91 in a week or so.. o-O
    I got to lvl 51 in 1 day.. but i stalled for the rest of the week o-o. See, you really have no experience what so ever. And the guild you joined sucks because what guild recruits 40+ o-o
    sorry.
    in reply to moon

get real. the only reason you could get to lvl 51 in one day is for one of the following reasons:
    you had someone tank you all day.
    you played for 24hrs non-stop because you have no life.
    you bot.

and yes, i'll admit that the guild i joined sucks. but they're a good crowd and they make the gaming experience worth it. you're the kind of jerk that makes the game much less enjoyable. do us all a favor and buy a different game. there are better ones out there. just leave.

and i'm not a mage or wiz. i'm a thief going sin, and that's not as easy as most believe.

Rofl, I barley play RO, infact I completly neglacted the game now that I have WoW. You just suck.. seriously o-o. If you ask anyone who has been playing as much as you [unless they are a extremley casual gamer] they will tell you that getting to level 40+ in a day is relitivly simple, were do you come from ..Sakray? Kill yourself.

====
    lol.
    ====

Rofl, I barley play RO, infact I completly neglacted the game now that I have WoW. You just suck.. seriously o-o. If you ask anyone who has been playing as much as you [unless they are a extremley casual gamer] they will tell you that getting to level 40+ in a day is relitivly simple, were do you come from ..Sakray? Kill yourself.

that's just what i'll do. dumbass...
    first of all, you're being childish (as are a lot of people on this forum). there are much better ways to get your point across, without flaming. second, you're a compulsive liar; a subset of childishness. i'll admit it isn't very hard to get to lvl 40, quite possibly in one day. but to call me a noob because i haven't played in over a year (18 months to be exact) is foolish. you have no idea who i am or how skilled i am as a gamer. this conversation is over. i'll humor you no more.

You are just plain hopeless. your posts is just childish and getting more excuses from others to post against your stupidity and ignorance. In fact, it's people like in RO that makes me wanna puke besides the graphics.

roflmao.
    I'm a compulsive liar because I can get to lvl 71 in a week? Dam your an idiot. Kill yourself.

====
    lol.
    ====

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool
    this is how i got to lvl99 2 weeks ago.
    you proly wont no whats going on in this pic cuz ur a NOOB.
    you proly think we just killing a normal LoD, ahaha you fuckin idiot.
    http://swift.phpwebhosting.com/~verifiedbiz/milk/screenIris2818.jpg
    http://swift.phpwebhosting.com/~verifiedbiz/milk/screenIris2832.jpg

====
    lol.
    ====

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool
    this is how i got to lvl99 2 weeks ago.
    you proly wont no whats going on in this pic cuz ur a NOOB.
    you proly think we just killing a normal LoD, ahaha you fuckin idiot.
    http://swift.phpwebhosting.com/~verifiedbiz/milk/screenIris2818.jpg
    http://swift.phpwebhosting.com/~verifiedbiz/milk/screenIris2832.jpg

everyone knows about the LoD exploit you moron. some just choose not to CHEAT!

k well your an idiot and you don't deserve to have a computer.
    thx [ never coming back to this thread.. i WIN ^__________^]

====
    lol.
    ====

• apocadallapocadall Member Posts: 64

sometimes i wonder how the human race has survived this long with idiots like that running around o.O

k well your an idiot and you don't deserve to have a computer.
    thx [ never coming back to this thread.. i WIN ^__________^]

Stop being an dumbass. It's people like you that makes gaming a bad experience. Why can't people be nicer in games and they had to be a pain in the ass all the time. Is it because of our society or our family upbringing is at fault? People play games to enjoy and relax and have fun but when meeting so many brainless idiots, then again, the gaming experience becomes .... erm.. a experience that I'll never return to again.

• AltimitAltimit Member Posts: 82

The reson there's not that many decent people on RO anymore, is because most of the smart RO fans are either playing on or running their own private server without depleting their wallet.

• soujiro14soujiro14 Member Posts: 29

I've been playing RO for over a year and since Day 1 there's been tons of a**holes. There's no escaping it though. Fortunately, I was able to befriend some nice [and powerful /CHA-CHING ::::02::] people.