Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FF 13: Favorite, Least Favorite Character?

rockintylerrockintyler Member Posts: 14

With the characters so well developed in this game, whose if your favorite and non favorite?

My favorite character is Sazh, with his humor and I got to love his pistols. It's also humorous how he actual has a chick in that bush of hair of his,  quite funny if you ask me. I also don't mind Vannile. At least she's always positive unlike Lightning and Hope. Snow's cool too, although his "I'm a Hero" attitude can make me bitter towards him sometimes, but overall I like Snow too.

My least favorite is definitely Hope. Not only does he b**ch at Snow most of the time, in battle he can't stay alive for the life of me. It takes two hits and he's crumbling to the ground. At the moment I'm at the second Eidolon and all Hope does is die, rendering me usless with Lightning since I only have one "Phoenix Down". It's rediculous and just annoying. I can not beat this Eidolon because all Hope does is die. It's aggravating. So after my 10th try I still haven't beaten him.

LOL I know you guys will say I just suck, which I wouldn't bet against. It'd just be helpful if Hope was better in battle.

Sorry I had to vent a bita bout Hope and say something good about the other characters, cause Hope right now is just kind of pissing me off.  Sorry if you guys think this topic is pointless I just wanna see what others think of Hope as well.

Comments

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Yeah that Hope is a whiny little bitch.  Worst FF character ever.  

Snow would probably be my favorite.

• AurorusAurorus Member UncommonPosts: 60

Lightning is awesome. Doesn't take any crap. Least would have to be Hope. He needs to realize what happened was because of Sanctum and not have stupid aimless vendettas. Nobody messes with NORA!

Intel Core i7 2600k 4.8ghz
    Asus P8P67 Pro
    8GB Corsair 1600 DDR3
    Diamond Radeon 7970 3GB
    3x Dell U2412M 6048x1200
    2x 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 [Raid 0]
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357

Hope has a good reason to be upset but he's pretty damn annoying otherwise as well. Damn wimp.

Snow is all talk, like Lightning said. However, I like his optimistic nature.

Lightning is pretty cool. She's certainly good lead character, although she's an icequeen.

Vanille makes no sense. Way too optimistic, and all those gestures she does.. However, optimistic is still better than "Hope"ful.

Don't know about Fang yet.

Sazh is great. Easily my favorite character so far. Mature character is nice, especially with Vanille and Hope around. 

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".
  • BademBadem Member Posts: 830

BTW anyone notice the glitch with the guns?

Sazh's guns (the second set you get) appear as golden guns in combat because it seems they 'forgot' to add the skins for the weapon, when you are exploring if you look you can see his guns holstered with green grips but in combat it goeas to Golden Guns

oh dear......