Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

oh jezz

im unable to post my super run on sentence mass miss spellings posts its sad i just had a mod edit my post not to take anything away nope not a word but to fix typo's

jezz

i refuse to use proper english and you cant make me

Comments

• farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

ha ha look it was a long freakin post to had to of took them some time

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/272140/Any-infosigns-on-the-Cash-Shop.html

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

i am a little lost here.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

lol me too

it seems mod edit as stepped up to now cover miss spellings and failure to us punctuation .

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by SgtFrog

i am a little lost here.

Best thing to do is to poke it with a 10 foot long stick and then back away slowly. Well, maybe just backing away slowly would be best.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178
    Originally posted by farfanugon

lol me too
    it seems mod edit as stepped up to now cover miss spellings and failure to us punctuation .

Glad they are.

Otherwise it takes a rosetta stone to read about 50% of your postings.

This coming from a guy who used to read l33t speak comfy on usenet.

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

Ohh, I get it.. It's a Finnegan's Wake thread. Fuckin James Joyce. I'll give you stream of consciousness you bastard!

• codydycodydy Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by farfanugon

im unable to post my super run on sentence mass miss spellings posts its sad i just had a mod edit my post not to take anything away nope not a word but to fix typo's
    jezz
    i refuse to use proper english and you cant make me

Wow! From what planet are you?

colatapin prime . its a nice little planet tho not very restful

and your supposed to get out your offical howdy doody decoder ring while visiting my posts

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

no wonder they've been recruiting more mods lately, lol

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

This guy's power of linguistic rape is so developed that he already has defiled an entire language through his vapid phonetically spelled name.

It's no wonder that they have started recruiting an army of mods, but I guess that there's going to be a whole lot of body bags.

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

did you know farfegnugen is a profanity in most F2P mmorpg games , but my cleaver miss spelling which is also ezer to read isnt its freaking crazy 

sorry off topic but wanted to drop that tidd bit