Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hellgate: Resurrection

JennysMindJennysMind Member UncommonPosts: 869

Hanbit is going to release a series of new Hellgate games, the first one being Hellgate:Tokyo and is scheduled to be release at the end of 2010.  Here is the trailer.

www.youtube.com/watch

Here is some info about Hellgate:Tokyo:

www.incgamers.com/News/19942/

Some of the locations to be visited are Tokyo, Yokohama and Osaka. The game will be free to play with basic items, and Hanbitsoft plans to offer a service that allows players to purchase items for real money.There are rumours abound that Hanbitsoft purchased the rights of Hellgate: London from Namco to publish the game in USA, or is in process of. There is no confirmation on these rumors yet.

Comments

• fnorgbyfnorgby Member Posts: 158

Google up Hellgate: Revival -- an open source project that a) mods the  SP client to make it play more like the MP used to (no hardcore yet but they're working on it), and b) a goal to make a reverse-engineered fully open source multiplayer client ETA sometime in 2011.  You need your own copy of HG:L to play the SP mods.  

I can also roleplay the tower in a chess game and shout "is that a peasant at the horizon I see? I will smash it I will! Oh damn I broke one of my merlons!". -- maji