Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Court documents say Bethesda's MMO already under dev, rumor says it's Elder Scrolls

2»

Comments

• brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092

WEEEE!

• brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092
    Originally posted by alakram

Originally posted by SaintViktor

Elder Scrolls mmo by Bethesda ? Sign me up baby!
    www.massively.com/2010/01/20/court-documents-show-bethesdas-mmo-already-underdev-rumor-says/

Good news, but now I have something to worry about. It says is a "World of Warcraft" type MMO, do this mean its a class based game? is just a cartoon looking game or what?.

I want an elder scrolls mmo but a good one, the same as the elder scrolls series, skill based and with realistic graphics.

Hopefully, it just means fantasy. I hope. We don't need another WoW clone. Good lord, there are 66 WoW clones. Wait, 2 more popped up while I was typing. That's 68 Wow clones. TOO MUCH.

• alucard3000alucard3000 Member Posts: 414
    Originally posted by AlienShirt

Too be honest I would rather it be a Fallout faction-based  MMO then Elder Scrolls. There are enough fantasy themed MMOs out there already.

the court  dispute is with interplay on the rights to fallout mmo which Interplay said even if they lose the right to call its work a fallout mmo Project v13 will still be put out just not as a fallout mmo, but still as a post apocalyptic mmo.

prior to these court documents I forget where I read it but Bethseda gave 300k to zenimax to work on a elderscrolls mmo

so even if Bethseda wins the FO mmo rights it will be awhile til it is out, so you will probably have to settle for elderscrolls mmo for a bit