Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

rank question

sqwigginssqwiggins Member Posts: 286

ok i know i should email someone about this but i dont know who i was wondering what i lost rank points so if you could help me out i would greatly apperciate it

thanks in advance

Comments

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
    You lost rankpoints because you werent logged into mmorpg.com for a long time..
  • killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

You could have lost points for a couple different reasons.

FAQ

1.  You have stayed away from the mmorpg.com forums for a while, thus losing some of your rank points.

2.  Someone deleted a post that was off the mark, derogatory, harassing to others ect.

3.  The posts that you are posting don't have a lot of information on them, meaning, the posts you are posting are rather small.

Now, even though these three actions have to be taken, I can'y come out and tell which one affected your rank man.  If you want to raise it again, post valuable information and log on once a day,  thats how to acheive "Hardcore" status man.

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• sqwigginssqwiggins Member Posts: 286

i post small posts but with a lot of info i dont see the need to post something long that has the same amout of info as a hort post does so if you are going by length thas probably why