Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help with champions online!

jonpaulajonpaula Member Posts: 9

Hey guys i heard that cryptic got ther act together and that champions online is a much better game than it was! im thinking of joining back on but i wanna make sure that this is true!.. so if anyone playing atm can give me some details on it, i would appreciate it! thanks!

Comments

• MasterChaosXMasterChaosX Member Posts: 52
    Originally posted by jonpaula

Hey guys i heard that cryptic got ther act together and that champions online is a much better game than it was! im thinking of joining back on but i wanna make sure that this is true!.. so if anyone playing atm can give me some details on it, i would appreciate it! thanks!

Sorry buddy, wrong planet

On earth its the total opposite

• championsFanchampionsFan Member Posts: 419

Sure, here have been lots of positive changes.   When did you play before, and what were the main issues you had?  I will let you know if those specific issues have been improved.

Cryptic is trying a Customer Development approach to MMO creation.

• GibboniciGibbonici Member UncommonPosts: 472
    Originally posted by jonpaula

It plays a lot better than it did a month or so after release. I stopped playing about 6 weeks after launch, just lost patience with all the things that were wrong with it, but after coming back a week or so again i've been loving it. I've not been following the patch notes so I can't say exactly what they've done but things like PvE power balance, aggro, control mechanics and general feel of it have improved a lot.

I'd recomment it, give it go for a month and see what you think. One thing, there's still a lot of negativity about the game and Cryptic, not all of it entirely undeserved, but if you can avoid all that and make your own mind up about the state of the game I reckon you'll be pleasantly surprised.  I was ;)