Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forum Nazi?

ArcariusArcarius Member Posts: 72

Originally posted by snottythetroll
Darkfall is TPV only? That's going to stink! (can I use stink?)

Sarcastic response:

Originally posted by Valten
Nope your not allowed to post in fear of the devs banning you these days.

In response:

Originally posted by Spoonbender
Valten, please try to keep a mature and non-offensive attitude, even when talking about the devs.
If you have a serious problem, then you know the drill. State the problem, provide something to show that it *is* a problem, and we will listen.What you are doing now, and have been doing for the last couple of days, is bordering on flaming.
Are you trying to get us to ban you?I think this, along with your other posts, and your comments on IRC about "nazi patrols" have just earned you a warning. Try to follow the rules in the future.

Forum Nazi?
We report, you decide.

Eternal Vigilance - NOW RECRUITING

-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Comments

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

I have just finished several hours of reading through the Mourning forums trying to get a handle on this whole thing.

All I will say at this stage is.... the more I learn about this game the less I understand. It is a very strange place. image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• -Inferno--Inferno- Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 325

The official mourning forums are indeed weird. And forum nazis is quite fitting for the behaviour going on over there ::::12::

"Fire is never a gentle master..."

• ArcariusArcarius Member Posts: 72

The thing is, you're not allowed to offend anyone, even if it's saying "You suck."

You get banned for that.

This obviously sucks. I was like "WTF?!?!" when I read that on their official forums ::::07::

• EnergizeEnergize Member Posts: 35

Don't try to chicken out now. You didn't take warnings seriously, after all. Must be because you're not afraid of getting banned.

Thats very unprofessional of him If these are the sort of people that moderate the forums I cant imagine how bad it will be ingame.

• NattydreadNattydread Member Posts: 87

But you hyped Mourning saying: On Feb 22, 2005 Energize wrote:
    I have played this game and it is FANTASTIC, amazing graphics and gameplay make this so much better than other games of its kind. Breaks the eq2 mould as well with unique concepts such as bloodlines. Its great being able to own your own city and make up your own rules for it! I give Mourning a 10/10.

so you played it, and you tout the game, yet you question the mods, and how it will play in game.... heh, whats your story mate?

Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup,
    You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle,
    You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
    Now water can flow or it can crash!
    Be water, my friend.
    ~Bruce Lee

• ArcariusArcarius Member Posts: 72

Originally posted by Energize
    Don't try to chicken out now. You didn't take warnings seriously, after all. Must be because you're not afraid of getting banned.

Thats very unprofessional of him If these are the sort of people that moderate the forums I cant imagine how bad it will be ingame.

He said that about me on the Mourning forums? Where at? And how does he expect me to respond if I'm banned? What a 'tard. (I'm assuming that quote is in reference to me.)

And no, I'm not afraid of being banned, because I already made it clear that under no circunstances am I buying Mourning.

Originally posted by Nattydread

But you hyped Mourning saying: On Feb 22, 2005 Energize wrote:
    I have played this game and it is FANTASTIC, amazing graphics and gameplay make this so much better than other games of its kind. Breaks the eq2 mould as well with unique concepts such as bloodlines. Its great being able to own your own city and make up your own rules for it! I give Mourning a 10/10.
    so you played it, and you tout the game, yet you question the mods, and how it will play in game.... heh, whats your story mate?

Im talking about when the game is out and other people are having to put up with it I havent really seen the mods that much But then again not all the mods are on beta.

Well looks like Valten was also banned for using insulting language though he used none, I hope they dont find his second account.

The Romanian Gestapo finds everyone. Resistance is FUTILE! *cackle*