Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Order Pizza While Playing!

92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

OMG this is funny, for those fat asses that cant pick up a phone ::::02::

Order Pizza while playing!!

Comments

• jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726

yeah, stupidest thing ever.

• SaigonshakesSaigonshakes Member Posts: 937

I thought that was such a stupid idea. God knows most mmorpg players could use the exercise of picking up a phone.

• JatezJatez Member Posts: 103
    LOL How much lazier can players get? That is the dumbest add I've ever seen... Who would go for it?

Jatez -- Question Everything -- Jate

• NoraxeNoraxe Member Posts: 190
  • zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558
    rofl, that cartoon is great.
  • Larry2298Larry2298 Member Posts: 865

Pizza Huts pzza, deliciously.

Is Pizza delivery service avilable in Europe? Or it will be a stink pizza delivered from the USA or Japan.

• 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

In a way its not that bad of an idea. Pizza Hut posts EQ2s ad on their website. That could be a few more subscriptions for EQ2.

Also even if Pizza Hut just made 100 sales in a month, that could be 100 more sales. Instead of choosing Dominos, people playing EQ2 will choose Pizza Hut most likely.

I would never use /pizza while playing EQ2, but im sure someone will.

• sidebustersidebuster Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

listen , typing /pizza and going to the pizza hut window to order a pizza is no different than then waddling over to the phone and finding the number. It has little difference in convienience.

so stfu about "oh ahah fat people like to eat pizza and eq2 i am so stupid derrrr." this shit is really starting to piss me off. think about what you are all saying, you sound like a bunch of fools.

oh and one more thing, this topic has been discussed about 500 times and with the same outcome.

Originally posted by sidebuster
    listen , typing /pizza and going to the pizza hut window to order a pizza is no different than then waddling over to the phone and finding the number. It has little difference in convienience.
    so stfu about "oh ahah fat people like to eat pizza and eq2 i am so stupid derrrr." this shit is really starting to piss me off. think about what you are all saying, you sound like a bunch of fools.
    oh and one more thing, this topic has been discussed about 500 times and with the same outcome.

Its pizza dude, calm down... No one makes you click on this topic.

• Larry2298Larry2298 Member Posts: 865

General speaking, it is not courtesy to offer such food delivery in game. Besides, this pizza delivery will never happen in Europe. SOE just ingoring European players as usual to make it on the website. 

In WOW, it takes only 5 seconds to login the game. Yes, FIVE seconds you are in game to play.

I think a good game company should stay with game related details. Not food business. SOE maybe marketing too much over their games.

• darquenbladedarquenblade Member Posts: 1,015

For God's sake, Larry--is there anything you won't complain about?::::36::

Ya a 400 player wait and you get in the game within 5 seconds? Ya right.

• SaigonshakesSaigonshakes Member Posts: 937

Yeah sidebuster calm down for christs sake. Are you the fat guy we're all talking about? If not, then relax.

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by Larry2298
    General speaking, it is not courtesy to offer such food delivery in game. Besides, this pizza delivery will never happen in Europe. SOE just ingoring European players as usual to make it on the website. 
    In WOW, it takes only 5 seconds to login the game. Yes, FIVE seconds you are in game to play.
    I think a good game company should stay with game related details. Not food business. SOE maybe marketing too much over their games.

First off Larry, there is no offer for food deliver IN game, you type the command it launches your web browser. I really don't beleive you play the game, at this I think your just another slammer that thinks they know something.

I can get into EQ II as fast as you get into WoW, I don't see what your point is. I beta'ed WoW, by the time you do some pointing and clicking it takes abit longer then that, sorry, try again.

Your in Europe so a game made in the US who's primary market is US can't have something US only in the game? <GASP> how rude and inconsiderate of Sony to do that! Sony ignoring you? You ARE playing the game right? Thats some pretty impressive ignoring.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World