Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honest Question Honest Response

Can i play this game wityout using the item shop at all? ty in advance ;)

Comments

• SenretsuSenretsu Member Posts: 63

Yup. All I've used the cash shop for, and I'm level 53 now, is for fashion items. Of course, you can buy the really pricey 2x exp bracelet if you really want some powerlevelling, but otherwise the games totally free.

I am a connoisseur of fine wine and fine pixels

• LoliBearLoliBear Member UncommonPosts: 12

Yep but this game isn't very addicting the only reason i lasted on it so long was because of friends and the community.

• SheimiSheimi Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Senretsu

Yup. All I've used the cash shop for, and I'm level 53 now, is for fashion items. Of course, you can buy the really pricey 2x exp bracelet if you really want some powerlevelling, but otherwise the games totally free.

I realize I'm replying to this very late, but I've only seen the post now and had to reply for the sake of the others who read this thread - your level was/is very low and very few people get cash shop items around that level since ingame gear is still useful. Once you hit 100 is when  not using the item mall starts becoming noticeable... infact, by 3rd job and beyond, your damage will be 6x less, probably more, than those who are fully cash shopped. As an example, a mage who spends a lot on cash shopped gear can manage getting 1.4k MA with Mist of Mana (MA boosting skill), whereas a non-cash shopped user will probably have 500/600 max (with Mist).

As someone who has a few lv. 200s+ and some lv.170s+, I will say that this is one of the most cash shop dependent MMOs there is.