Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• NihilusNihilus Member Posts: 9
  • ArcariusArcarius Member Posts: 72

Ah, well when I read his post that I linked, he wasn't banned, and was banned shortly after.

Although, I still don't see anything that I would deem reasonably bannable in that thread...

Eternal Vigilance - NOW RECRUITING

-Flavius Vegetius Renatus
  • EnergizeEnergize Member Posts: 35

Stirring up more trouble? Im sure the mourning devs would love to know what one of their forum members is doing I guess I should tell them.

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253
    Dont forget to take an apple for them too image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493

Originally posted by Energize

Stirring up more trouble? Im sure the mourning devs would love to know what one of their forum members is doing I guess I should tell them.

Yah! Run back to your masters! image

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

• MisfitZMisfitZ Member Posts: 368

imageimageimageimageimageroflcopterimageimageimageimageimage

-----------------------------
    Listen Asmodeeus, seven years ago, Ultima Online didn't even have those pathetic "quests" that you refer to or those "professions" of ninja, samurai, necromancer, and paladin. Nor did it have any of the neon crap, or bug mounts. It didn't even have any "combat moves." You turned on attack and jousted with simplistic swings. It was a better game then. if you can't guess why then just uninstall the thing and move along. - Crabby

Originally posted by MisfitZ

imageimageimageimageimageroflcopterimageimageimageimageimage

Yes lol @ u.

• ShrubberShrubber Member Posts: 219

your a loser- STFU

Originally posted by Shrubber

your a loser- STFU

Stfu child.
  • DerfelCadarnDerfelCadarn Member Posts: 875
    Energize= fanboy or sacarsm? 

Could be wrong, but I was pretty sure Energize was being sarcastic.

But on that note, I'm surprised I'm not banned yet, to be honest :P

• MhorhamMhorham Member Posts: 146

Originally posted by Arcarius

Could be wrong, but I was pretty sure Energize was being sarcastic.
    But on that note, I'm surprised I'm not banned yet, to be honest :P

Lmao. go check agian!

I guess you're right, he was just being immature.

• -Inferno--Inferno- Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 325

It appears you are banned now too. Tisk tisk, how dare you voice your opinion and criticize their game. Bad boy. Watch out for the Romanian secret service ::::12::

"Fire is never a gentle master..."

Yes, I am banned :P

It took them long enough, though, my friend was like "What the hell do you have to do to get banned here?"