Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frogster Europe doesnt care about their players anymore.

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463

On the german and english boards there are massive complaints about Frogster/Runewalker´s terrible arrogant way to treat their customers. 

German and English customers are starting more uncomfortable discussions about Frogsters Moderators and developers. 

The players feel ignored and missunderstood, they ask for bugfixes, better balancing, improved server stability and less marketing actions.

Every new posting about such Topics will be closed immediately with a short standard text.. 

Players open new postings with the closed content and ask why there is no way to discuss the problems. These players receive suspensions and bans from the official boards and form the game itself.

The communication between Frogster/Runewalker and the players has died, theres no more positive reaction from the Moderators at all. They just close everything they dont like.

www.mmorpg.com is one of the last places to report the truth about Runes of Magic and Frogsters Anti-Player behavior.

Comments

• LuiluLuilu Member Posts: 34

I am also a european player and i have to state that its not true what you are writing here. In every game there are the "loud" complaining ones. The players that feel almost comfortable with their game are not present in the forum - they just play and are happy with their game. The ones who have something to complain about are getting angry and often unfair and too aggressive. Constructive critics are the minority its just all about flames and anchorless reproaches.

I can understand that frogster bans the flaming and offending ppl or closing the flame--threads immediatly. There is a constructive critics forum and a bug reporting forum.

Players who just provide the infos about a bug or have an idea conscerning certain tasks will get a "thank you" and the bugs will be reported. So maybe the sound makes the music...

• bobfishbobfish Member UncommonPosts: 1,679

You do know Frogster don't make the game right? I'm sure they'd like to have all the bugs fixed too, but the developers in Taiwan probably set what order bugs are fixed in, so its a little unfair to blame Frogster for it.

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492

F2P MMOs generally don't treat their playerbase well. Fairly well known fact.

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    Originally posted by bobfish

You do know Frogster don't make the game right? I'm sure they'd like to have all the bugs fixed too, but the developers in Taiwan probably set what order bugs are fixed in, so its a little unfair to blame Frogster for it.

Isn't Runes of Magic a joint venture by Frogster Asia and Sunny Park? I mean, is Runewaker still involved in the maintenance of this game?

--
    Delanor

• FearGXFearGX Member Posts: 317
    Originally posted by Portland

www.mmorpg.com is one of the last places to report the truth about Runes of Magic and Frogsters Anti-Player behavior.

• LuiluLuilu Member Posts: 34

it´s still runewaker who develope the game and provide patches to the publisher.