Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey if you could Blend 2 of your favorite MMORPG games into a single game, which would they be?

13»

Comments

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    Originally posted by Blazz

Man...
    Personally, I just want my Galaxies of Starcraft, but I guess that's not happening.
    So, I guess I would like... something like SWG pre-NGE + WoW, despite the fact that I haven't played SWG at all (let alone pre-NGE) - but I've heard the game is very sandboxish, and that it had various races that a player mightn't have expected.

Is SWG not like this right now, because they tried to blend in WoW elements :P

Anyhow I would mix Wurm Online with Darkfall. The battle system of Darkfall and the terraforming and build anywhere mechanics of Wurm Online.

My hopes are currently on xsyon

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692

Planetside meets Spore.

Enough said I think, anyone that knows those two games should see clearly the intentions of such a lovely combination.

Probably wouldn't be capable of leaving the computer ever again...

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

Did everyone go to SLEEP already?  I want to hear more ideas!

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

I know it's not a MMO, but i want Mount & Blade + WoW

WoW with twitch based combat and loads of sieging + random battles

• KokushibyouKokushibyou Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Originally posted by needalife214

DAoC and SWG pre-nge

Either what he said or DAoC + Warhammer Online i.e. what WAR should have been in the first place

• LordCaptainLordCaptain Member Posts: 178

I'll give it a shot:

Planetside / WWIIOL: I would love to seesomething like this expanded apon. A Huge Sci-fi setting, with tons of planets, 3 way PvP with a action space sim, to simulate Space Battles. I could go on forever about this idea, but basically, as epic of a military type game as possible.

I think there is actually a lot of potential for thinking along these lines. I mean, WoW didn't really break any new ground, they took the best of what was out there, put it together, and then made it better. It's only a matter of time before some other developer does something like that.

• Mellow44Mellow44 Member Posts: 599

EverQuest should be blended with World of Warcraft.

So we take the UI and the graphics engine but not the cartoony art style from World of Warcraft and put it into EverQuest.

Good or bad?

All those memories will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.