Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't wait!

DarkchronicDarkchronic Member Posts: 1,088

I can't wait for Atriarch, lots of new ideas and stuff.

Yeah, I don't have a lot to say.

---------------------------------------
No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.

Comments

• Davy_JonesDavy_Jones Member Posts: 12

Well were all going to have to wait 20 to 30 years for this game to ever come out, when is this game ever going to release?

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

No release date?

• NeosaiNeosai Member Posts: 401
    Originally posted by Darkchronic

I can't wait for Atriarch, lots of new ideas and stuff.

Yes you can, and you will.  LOL Just playing.

• ZtekanZtekan Member Posts: 261

System Specc
    Intel I7 4770K 3,5 ghz
    16Gb RAM 1600 mhz
    Nvidia GTX 780

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008

I discovered Atriarch spring of 2002.    In fact... I excitedly signed up for the beta.   That was 8.5 years ago.   Any "new" idea they spoke of then is no longer new.    Out of curiosity I come back to this forum periodically just to see if MMORPG.Com has taken it off their list yet.

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715
    Originally posted by ValiumSummer

I discovered Atriarch spring of 2002.    In fact... I excitedly signed up for the beta.   That was 8.5 years ago.   Any "new" idea they spoke of then is no longer new.    Out of curiosity I come back to this forum periodically just to see if MMORPG.Com has taken it off their list yet.

Most of their ideas are new. There hasn't been a damn thing done about making games more dynamic, let alone to the level they had planned, in MMOs since the game was announced which shows how freaking stagnant things have become. 

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• SturmrabeSturmrabe Member Posts: 927
    Originally posted by Kordesh

Originally posted by ValiumSummer

Most of their ideas are new. There hasn't been a damn thing done about making games more dynamic, let alone to the level they had planned, in MMOs since the game was announced which shows how freaking stagnant things have become. 

LOL!

Well when there is a post from 05 followed by 08... this is Darkfail level epic fail... I was wrong about that being vaporware, though it was shittier than all expectation...

imageimage
    Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own blood. -Nietzsche

• FritomanFritoman Member Posts: 59

Ok, so 12 years and counting....