Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just want to say i had SOO MUCH FUN playing this beta!!

freddifreddi Member Posts: 143

As the topic says i have a blast shame that like every good thing it must come to an end...
I already cant wait for next beta::::16::
I liked alot the stuff they changed its more comfturable right now....

Next target 18/3 2005 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 2 facts i want to share with u:
1) Doesnt matter how hard u try, u cant lick ur ellbow.
2) 90% of the people who read it try to lick thier ellbows :P

Comments

• fnysfnys Member Posts: 88

I have seen the next BWE date too, but I hear reputation from others that they will not be anymore BWE, cause "ArenaNet got the information about bugs and all other ingame info they need"...

...PLEASE, don't tell me this is right info!...?

Guildwars - WSC guild
    -> Ingame: Frigus Fnys
    -> Profession: N/Mo

• KaylonKaylon Member Posts: 13

As far as I have seen, Arenanet still plans on 2 more BWE's.  One next month and one in April, just a couple of weeks before full release.

They moved the release date back because of continued work on the game, so why would they cancel any more beta events?

I also remember reading on the officilal GW site that the next two betas will be for those with pre-orders or unused friend passes only.  Not sure if that means that there is no possibility of any more free key contests and such, but that is what the site said.

• devilman9889devilman9889 Member Posts: 24

The event was amazing, i need to catch up on some sleep, and its nice to hear there will not be a char clean for the next BWE.

• SponXSponX Member Posts: 33

I also loved this beta. i played about 17hours daily and when i woke up thi morning it was over ::::16:: I just cant wait for the next one :) i already got everything ready for it :P

• wootedgewootedge Member Posts: 122

I CANT WAIT