Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me-please my Video card is having problems with world of warcraft

ZacruneZacrune Member Posts: 126
When i log into World of Warcraft There is not color,And i have 3D Accelration to full,But that dosent help..and also: World Of Warcraft is having errors...

Comments

• KruulKruul Member UncommonPosts: 482

Damn that would suck, a cartoon without color.

Check your monitors connections

• r0hitr0hit Member Posts: 64

Is something like colourblind mode on?

Check wow tech forums - Tech might know what it is e.g driver probs etc

Good luck

• vladakovvladakov Member Posts: 710

I used to have the same problem 5 years ago, when i started WoW my screen would go black and couldn't see anything. was a big problem on the forums back then, eventually i replaced my videocard and it worked fine. its just a video-card issue, dunno if it can be solved but i bought a new one (a cheap one, but it did work =) )

goodluck

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011

A couple things I would do first. Make sure you have the most recent drivers for your video card. Also, delete all the addons from your interface/addons folder if you have not already.

Second thing I would do is, since you can get to the log in screen, go to the video options and put everything at it's lowest setting and see if that helps. If it does, you can slowly turn the settings up until you get the problem again.

Hope that helps~

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

You could also try running the file called "WoW Repair" or something like that in your WoW folder.

Would be the easiest thing to do, before doing anything drastic.