Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trotage experience

The tortage experience is still as good as i remembered.... Espescially the voice acting makes it so great...

I played a Dark Templar and a Tempest of seth both to level 10 quickly and both where a fun experience... sadly the caster has to few abbilities/spells... (1 minor root, 1 very minor heal, 1 minor buff, 1 awesome DPS spell)  lets see if that will improve soon.

So how will my DT be as a Tank?

And how will my ToS be as a healer?

Because that will be my roles in groups ...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• SpellshaperSpellshaper Member UncommonPosts: 419

Guard is better tank and PoM is better healer. But on the other hand, ToS can heal well and its always better to have mixed group of helaers. DT will be harder, but it can also tank if you know how, I would say there is a larger gap between guard and DT,

But its some time since I played, so maybe its different after some latest revamps.

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

The above poster is generally correct. The guard is the stable tank, while the PoM is the stable healer. That being said, the ToS is still a very good healer, and can also dish out some good DPS.

The DT is more of a momentum based class. They can be a very good tank and dish some good DPS if played correctly, but it's a lot harder to tank well with the DT than it is with the guardian (at least in PvP). This is because the DT relies pretty heavily on random triggers of the right buffs. When stacked in an efficient order, these buffs will not only do a lot of damage, but also heal the DT for a lot of life. DTs can also summon a minion to help with the tanking later in the game as well.

I'd recommend reading the AoC forums for more in-depth info if you're interested.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Made level 22 on the seccond day and i am still in tortage, to much to do there... So many people to help,

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)