Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ninja Star Mount: What's with this mount?

CelebiCelebi Member Posts: 53

New mount has been released today… This so called Ninja Star mount is like the Unicorn hovering in the mid air, this looks good. Well, I just noticed that Ndoors are making clothes, decor, mounts that matches 1 single theme. This attracts more players because some really looking for the best match for their costume, décor or mount.

Sabertooth

Level requirement to use this: 70

Stats:

Attack Power: 360- 460

Defense: 4800

Strength: +160

Dexterity: +160

Vitality: 220

Movement speed: +20%

Ninja Star

Level requirement to use this: 70

Stats:

Attack Power : 370- 470

Defense : 5100

Strength : +170

Dexterity : +170

Vitality: +230

Movement speed: +20%

Crit : +10

Compare to the stats of Sabertooth the additional of 10 on AP, for defense additional of 300. The mount gives additional Strength, Dexterity and Vitality by 10. But the highlight is the additional in the stats is it has a +10 Crit that differs from the other mounts.

This new mount can be best for the range type isn’t it?

Comments

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Meh, everyone knows that Ninjas rode motorcycles. Should have been one of those, rather than a floating star...

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• CelebiCelebi Member Posts: 53

Ahahahah well the looks might be bad for some but the most important is the additional stat of +10 crit rate...

• EricDanieEricDanie Member UncommonPosts: 2,238

And how is it acquired?

When you got a Ninja Star Mount.. it has an additional  +10 crit stats.

• ULQQKEDULQQKED Member Posts: 28

I means by boxes with an insanely altered return rate (not in your favor) then you might get a new mount marginally better than the other mount you got from the boxes with the the same altered return rate.

No the Crit rate is the stats of the Ninja star mount....  -.-

• stormpuma21stormpuma21 Member Posts: 131
    Originally posted by EricDanie

And how is it acquired?

Exactly lmao. These mounts out of the item mall take a giant dump on pvp balance. Get ready to spend a large some of money trying to aquire these mounts through the random item generator form the boxes they come in. The success rate is rediculously low. 

Side note: You can pay a GM 10 or so "real" dollars to guarantee the item to come out. Hence always seeing, "Player EpeeN has acquired that awesome mount that you can never seem to get" 5 times in a row. Complete BS......