Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One thing stopping me from playing !

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

Last year I played the trial, and found DAOC to be fun.  But last week I played the beta for a new mmo soon to be released called Craft of Gods.  This game reminds me of old school mmo's such as DAOC, even in graphics, yet I could tell Craft of Gods needs a lot of work and several months to catch up.

Since playing the Craft of Gods beta, I can't help thinking of Dark Age of Camelot. This game has deep game play.  HOWEVER I can't help thinking of its major downfall, and that's the map system and zones.  In my opinion it has the worst ever, very confusing.  Sure I could get used to it just like anything else, but it's just bad.

Why can't Mystic fix this along with many other things most people complain about ?

Comments

• PedrobPedrob Member UncommonPosts: 172

I found craft of gods graphics inferior to those of DAoC, it has open PvP with restrictions (honor system), and only 2 factions, there's a third but it's neutral and you can't fight them, if they attack a faction then they automatically become part of the other faction and can't go back to neutral.

As it was in open beta, to me it feels worse than DAoC did on release, I wouldn't a sub for a game like that.

I might be bias, but no MMO has the right PvP when there's only 2 real factions (or 1.5 in STO's case).