Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragonica Online $50,000 Giveaway Event!

Guys! You’ve got to check this out! Dragonica Online Side-Scroller Showdown Get Paid to Play Event!

Here is the event context…

Claim your prize of the $50,000 Giveaway

February 23, 2010 – March 09, 2010

"There's nothing better than the smell of magic and dragons at high noon just before an epic faceoff." Translation: Dragonica Online versus all free-to-play side-scrollers is here and YOU are the judge. Warm-up your computer and keyboard and get ready for the Dragonica Online Side-Scroller Showdown. Starting February 23, 2010 through March 9, 2010 Dragonica Online will host a gameplay challenge against MapleStory and all currently available free-to-play side-scroller MMORPGs.

Dragonica Online is in the ring and the bell is ready. Put your side-scroller to the test and claim your piece of $50,000!

Enter the Side-Scroller Showdown Today!

So what is the Dragonica Online Side-Scroller Showdown? Simple, the Side-Scroller Showdown is a gameplay challenge that asks side-scroller gamers to decide which is more fun; Dragonica Online or your current free-to-play side-scroller game. It's a free-to-play, free-to-enter side-scroller fun test and you're the judge. Best of all, you'll receive a free gift just for participating!

Side-Scroller Showdown Guidelines

The basics are easy - download Dragonica Online (for free of course!), complete the Showdown Challenge, decide if Dragonica Online is more fun than other free-to-play side-scroller games, then submit your Side-Scroller Showdown Report Card to claim your gift.

Ready to start the Side-Scroller Showdown?! Here's what you need to know: The Showdown is made up of three parts: "The Challenge", "The Choice", and "The Reward." These sections have all the information you need to enter the Showdown and receive your reward.

Free fun and free gifts - Good luck and Journey well!

Register to participate in the Side-Scroller Showdown Today!

The Side-Scroller Showdown is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec), 13 and older as of date of registration, who create a valid THQ*ICE Passport ID between 12:00:00 am (PT) on February 23, 2010 and 11:59:59 pm (PT) on March 9, 2010. Showdown Report Cards must be submitted between February 23, 2010 and 11:59:59 pm (PT) on March 14, 2010. Gifts are limited to the first 10,000 eligible participants who submit a Showdown Report Card during such period. Limit one (1) gift per THQ*ICE Passport per household and per IP address. THQ*ICE's computer is the official timekeeping device for this promotion. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a participant, Showdown Report Cards will be declared submitted by the authorized account holder of the relevant Dragonica Passport ID. THQ*ICE is not responsible for lost, incomplete, late or misdirected emails, interruption of service or network or any other technical problem or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, or for phone, electrical, network, computer hardware or software program malfunctions, failures or difficulties. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to change these Official Rules at any time without notice. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify persons whose eligibility is in question or for any other reason whatsoever. Sponsors reserve right to substitute gift with gift of equal or greater value if advertised gift becomes unavailable. The Side-Scroller Showdown is sponsored by THQ*ICE LLC, 5699 Kanan Road #528, Agoura Hills, CA 91301.

WOW! I wish I will win! LoL $50K is a really big money for just a game! Huhuhu

We’ll see yah guys for this event!

Comments

• M_D_LuffyM_D_Luffy Member Posts: 3

this must be a joke right?? no one gives away 50000 dollars!

is this for real? please confirm

• DangaurdDangaurd Member Posts: 6

OMG 5K USD $_$, anyhow i just finished Download of the game and the game is cool, i am already getting to like it. but all i see for now is 5K $__$, Dragonica i am Comming..............

Super Noob

• PTEDPTED Member Posts: 464

You don't win any cash, you get a "gift" with a retail value of $5.

"Gifts are limited to the first 10,000 eligible participants"

$50,000 / 10,000 = $5.

Although, I'm sure they'll make more than they stand to 'lose' through misinterpretation.

Thanks for info, i downloaded it today and i like the game. even if they give gift items its cool as i will be playing the game. i am hooked

Super Noob

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

Can one of the mods get rid of these shill posts please?

I mean, I know that we're going to have to deal with "guerilla marketing" on this site, but these guys aren't even trying to be covert. It's annoying AND insulting at the same time.

• M_D_LuffyM_D_Luffy Member Posts: 3

so u get a gift worth 5 doolars? 

Originally posted by M_D_Luffy

Hey 5$ per player, i made over 45 accounts :P, hope i win many times, but the game is awesome

Super Noob

• GamerNewsGamerNews Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Dangaurd

Hey 5$ per player, i made over 45 accounts :P, hope i win many times, but the game is awesome

Same here. I've made 70 - 150 accounts using Email Generator but I only played 1 account since I found out that is only legal on the United States. T_T

Originally posted by GamerNews

Originally posted by Dangaurd

Same here. I've made 70 - 150 accounts using Email Generator but I only played 1 account since I found out that is only legal on the United States. T_T

to be honest i am from Asia, i began to play for prize moneywhen i got to know that its only valid for US players i play 1 account too. i hope they can do another event and make it for all players.

Super Noob