Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

which would you rather be a ranger or melee fighter?

ZacruneZacrune Member Posts: 126

i would be a Melee fighter becuase they have more of a defense but..range would probally own considering it would attack harder(depends on the level range) 

Comments

• SinellaSinella Member UncommonPosts: 343

The good thing in Runescape that you don't have to choose...you can be both.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Ya, I just noticed that 95% of the threads in the Runescape section are by you... and most of them unanswered.

What gives?

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• Palo_godPalo_god Member UncommonPosts: 171

The runescape combat system is completely off balanced. It all depends on the situation though for what combat style to choose.

• Palo_godPalo_god Member UncommonPosts: 171
    Originally posted by GTwander

Ya, I just noticed that 95% of the threads in the Runescape section are by you... and most of them unanswered.
    What gives?

He's trying to get his post count up by making tons of threads.

• Miles-ProwerMiles-Prower Member Posts: 1,106

The great thing about Runescape is that you don't have to choose. I played Runescape back when Rune was still rare. I played for a very long time until they eventually released the Medium Dragon Helm and later the Dragon Square Shield.

I quit the game shortly thereafter, but I really enjoyed the freedom I had of leveling my character. I kept all my skills even. I think my character was level 127 or something along that lines. Leveling magic and prayer are the biggest and most difficult things I had to do. Really hated doing that =P.

Even when they finally released the "Big Bones", leveling prayer still was something only the most hard core of hard core could do. I think mine was around 47/99.

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

imageimageimage
    Come Join us at www.globalequestria.com - Meet other fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Palo_god

Originally posted by GTwander

What gives?

He's trying to get his post count up by making tons of threads.

Half of these threads were originally placed in unrelated forums and were then moved here.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams