Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mmorpg

blueshadowblueshadow Member CommonPosts: 146

MMORPG.COM.. I wanted to post a review, and I spent time registrating myself only to be told that I needed to be of a higher rank!! This is most annoying...

but ok.. what can you do?

I love mmorpg, been playing SWG, EQ2, WOW and guess what. I love all of them. They are all different with different qualities. SWG: great RP, crafting and community. EQ2: great community and awesome tactical group fighting. WOW: magical adventure in a stunning beautifull world!

Only thing I do not like with mmorpg games theese days.. is that casual game players aged 15 + and - a few years have invaded them.. and with them comes.. "This game sucks bad.." and all the other crap comments from people that should have stayed online in Counterstrike.

BlueShadow image

Comments

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    Hey BlueShadow and welcome to MMORPG.COM!

We're glad to have you with us, and i'd like to help you speed up your rank process since you seen extremely open and friendly.  The best thing I can do for you is to tell you to visit our F.A.Q. section on the website, but i'll give you a few pointers to start out.

Log into MMORPG.COM daily, and post things of valuable information instead of "oh this sucks" or "you are totally noobed", the longer the post, the better off you'll do here.

Good luck in all your online adventures, BlueShadow! image

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• blueshadowblueshadow Member CommonPosts: 146

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Going to read the F.A.Q, and you can be sure that I will log in every day as long as my internet connection is up and running.. I have been doing that, but now as a member image

I love this page. I have found it to be the best resource on the net with information about mmorpg games both released games and games that are in development.

The future looks bright for lovers of MMORPG :) with so many great titles comming.. the only serious problem is that there are only 24 hours a day and that most people needs some sleep and a job to pay for the bills.. image 

Had a great time in EQ2 today.. those of you who has not tried that game.. go to their official website and download the free trial.. its well worth a try! The only thing I have found to be negative is that it has an apetite for RAM... but with 1gb or more and you should be fine...

BlueShadow