Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware!!!

Groundzer0Groundzer0 Member Posts: 16

Before you think about becoming a part of this community take a close look at the forums and how the administrator runs the forums.

IMHO it is being run like an offshoot of communist germany.

My vote is thumbs down for this community, not the people tho, from what I can see the people there are a good group. But the way devs treat the community is absolute garbage.

Comments

• vmopedvmoped Member Posts: 1,708
    I would say they treat the community more like a Catholic church.  No swearing, setting flames to mother mary, peeing on the floor, or smacking the priest.  Just have some manners and there is no problem.

MMO Vet since AOL Neverwinter Nights circa 1992. My MMO beat up your MMO. =S

• NellusNellus Member UncommonPosts: 247

The people who have gotten banned from the Mourning forums are the ones who can't grasp the concept of what's acceptable on a message board. They may not be idiots, and I won't go as far to call them that.. but their posts have been idiotic.

It's a shame, too.. because sometimes they've had LEGIT concerns, but have no idea how to express them in a way that gets answers - and not the thread getting locked or deleted, or an account that gets banned.

Is it a little tight on the forums? Yes. Is that bad? No. I'd rather have a couple suspect threads deleted than a bunch of them left open because the mods are trying to keep you people happy.

Sadly.. although the majority is happy with the boards.. it's always those that are unhappy that clamor to post about it, so these posts will look legitimate. Fact is.. you see a very small percentage of the Mourning Forum members posting complaints over here. Single digit percentage.

- Nellus

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    vmoped said:
    I would say they treat the community more like a Catholic church.  No swearing, setting flames to mother mary, peeing on the floor, or smacking the priest.  Just have some manners and there is no problem.
    Come on now, join hands with your fellow members, lets us pray.