Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Role Play Worlds (The Gor Grid)

Hi everyone!!

We are building a mature mmorpg 3D roleplay game (FREE to play) based on opensim technology, where you can build your own castle, village, fight and keep lands, capture people, slave or kill them, ride, etc very similar to Second Life platform, but very well planned, aimed and coded with the roleplay in mind.

At the moment we are building 3 thematics worlds: The Vampire Grid, The Middle Age Fantasy Grid and The Gor Grid, the more advanced one so far is the Gor Grid, based on the books of John Norman.

here is a rough video we did during the preopening: www.youtube.com/watch?v=asfGvy7I-4Q

and here some images: http://roleplayworlds.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=66&Itemid=148

We want to invite you all to visit us in the game (in world) and give us your feedback !

Here are the links:

Main Website: 

http://roleplayworlds.net

Create Avatar Account: 

http://grid.roleplayworlds.net/index.php?page=create&btn=7

You must download the viewer that will allow you to log into the 3d world, here is the link to the download area where you can find the several options. Some of them need to be set it up to log into the grid:

http://roleplayworlds.net/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=67&func=select&id=1

And here the instructions about how to set them up:

http://roleplayworlds.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=56

Hoping to see you in world!

Honor and Steel!

Ara

Comments

• isilwingisilwing Member Posts: 4

Its fun and i respect your point of view, but what we are doing is not the same as SL.  I assume you are a under age girl without any knowledge of development, as what we are doing go beyond of what you will found on SL, besides Gor is just one of the themes we are working on, we post here for feedback about the Fantasy and Vampire realms, as we know that Gor realm is aimed to a pretty defined community, followers of the books of John Norman.

My post here is for people that may be interested in see what we are doing and be part of the future of the virtual worlds... beign on a beta stage we have 2313 registered users and an active community that suppor the project. 

Thanks for your reply, but obviously you are not the kind of people to fit in a project like this.

Have fun and enjoy Kal Online, or any other kind of game.

Regards

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

I think the graphics is acceptable for a F2P game. It looks better than Last chaos and Rappelz anyways and they seems to be doing ok.

The question is of course how fun the game is to play, that is what wins the day. The general idea sounds good enough but making a MMO is a lot of work so it will be interesting to see how things go.

Good luck with it :) 

• McGamerMcGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    Originally posted by nahki

[ Mod Edit ]

Making rude, negative, and even flaming comments about other gamers or the OP does not strengthen or validate your arguement. It only makes you seem more ignorant and lacking in any kind of intelligence, especially since you are seriously uninformed about Gor RP. Not to mention that you and the other flamer in this thread have only ever made 1 post on mmorpg.com and all of a sudden you decide to post just to flame this thread? Hmm... Good luck with your anger management but the only thing laughable here is yours and Skrilaxx's posts. 

About the Gor grid though, they have made some great progress in developing the towns and cities but there are still a lot of bugs that need to be worked out with textures and prim object downloading based on the last time I was there. Not to mention the population needs a lot of boosting. 

• CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 310

Looks great! Keep up the good work, I may have to try it :D

• nahkinahki Member Posts: 3

the fact that i waited 5 years to make my first post should instead show how passionately i felt about the topic at hand

also i was correct in everything i said, if i was not you would have invalidated each part of my post instead of having a mod delete the entire thing.

this offers nothing you can not find inside of second life. fact.

im not trolling, im discussing the "open beta" for this "game"

• skrilaxxskrilaxx Member Posts: 1

"Making rude, negative, and even flaming comments about other gamers or the OP does not strengthen or validate your arguement."

"Good luck with your anger management but the only thing laughable here is yours and Skrilaxx's posts. "

On top of that in my own defense as you immediantly jumped to the conclusion that i am flaming and deleted my last post, "It only makes you seem more ignorant and lacking in any kind of intelligence, especially since you are seriously uninformed about Gor RP."

Seen secondlife for 5 years. None of this is new. None of it. Gorean roleplay is runner up in secondlife to the sex market that embarassingly dominates the secondlife economy.