Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

City of Heroes: Issue 17: Dark Mirror Overview

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

An overview of Issue 17: Dark Mirror is now available on the official City of Heroes website. We previously reported on the announcement of Issue 17, which offered some basic details on the upcoming Issue, but today, we know a bit more.

In addition to the previously reported features of Issue 17, we've learned today that Issue 17 will also include animated character tails (which we're told will be selectable in tandem with belts!), updates to the Positron Task Force (which include finally splitting the lengthy TF into two parts, huzzah!), allowing the Silver Mantis Strike Force to be attempted by players not in supergroups, new exploration badges (almost doubling the previous count), and a myriad of quality of life and Mission Architect improvements.

For a full overview of Issue 17: Dark Mirror, go here.

[Thanks Xondar123 for the tip!]

Comments

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

yeah 7 missions.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

• jinxxed0jinxxed0 Member UncommonPosts: 841

this + going rouge = me giving paragon studios more of my money 

• tsuktstsukts Member Posts: 164
    Originally posted by jinxxed0

this + going rouge = me giving paragon studios more of my money 

^ this

• DrowNobleDrowNoble Member UncommonPosts: 1,297

Content really improved once NCSoft took over from Cryptic.  This looks to be another great Issue, probably the last one before xpac comes out I would guess.