Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

They gonna bring the servers up anytime soon?

dagon3dagon3 Member Posts: 117

Is it just me or our the servers still locked??

Comments

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301
    Originally posted by dagon3

Is it just me or our the servers still locked??

forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m

Greetings!

More details and an ETA.

We are restarting the servers and expect to have everything up and running about 10am PST.

Thank you for your patience SMILEY

• dagon3dagon3 Member Posts: 117

Thanks i thought maybe it was my computer 8)

Very much appreciated !!

• rywaltrywalt Member Posts: 44

Says two hours but I tried to get on at 9am and couldnt; it is now 12pm central time and servers are still down.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me."
    Paul Atreides

• dagon3dagon3 Member Posts: 117

Yea they just said it will be soon now just click that link,  it has the forum where there updating and giving eta's

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

yes i know the felling !everybody is getting really exited about the new battleground feature !will take a while to l2p it but it should be fun!cant wait for the server to be up

ALT-Z everybody!

• rywaltrywalt Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by drbaltazar

yes i know the felling !everybody is getting really exited about the new battleground feature !will take a while to l2p it but it should be fun!cant wait for the server to be up
    ALT-Z everybody!

Battlegrounds may be the only part of the game I care nothing about trying. I'm glad they did it because it may bring more people in. I'm just not a pvp fan.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me."
    Paul Atreides

• MahloMahlo Member UncommonPosts: 814

I decided to resub yesterday and I've already been reminded why I left previously. The terrible treatment UK players get. Yesterday the servers were down virtually the whole of the day UK time. Today the US servers are back up already, but the UK aren't, even though it's peak time in the UK! I've hardly been able to play so far! Glad I only resubbed for a month.