Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Even the 48 hour delay has a delay?

rlmccoy1987rlmccoy1987 Member Posts: 1,722

What is the news with the miracle patch?  Is it out yet?  If not, what is going on?

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,986

Have faith.. SV is working hard on the patch.  This is what we have been waiting for.. please don't give up hope. This patch will be worth the wait!

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• rlmccoy1987rlmccoy1987 Member Posts: 1,722
    Originally posted by Slapshot1188

Have faith.. SV is working hard on the patch.  This is what we have been waiting for.. please don't give up hope. This patch will be worth the wait!

Why aren't they updating anyone?

SV has the best communication of any game ever.  Just stay in IRC and every hour or two one of the developers will stop in and say a line or two.

Besides.. they are hard at work making the patch... they don't have time to post on forums!  I know you are going to say that it's the Community managers job.. but I am sure he is busy too.. afterall SOMEONE has to keep making the viral marketing accts that pop up saying how wonderful they are!

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

They'll take their time and still screw it up.

I win!!! LOL@U

Originally posted by Slapshot1188

SV has the best communication of any game ever.  Just stay in IRC and every hour or two one of the developers will stop in and say a line or two.

Besides.. they are hard at work making the patch... they don't have time to post on forums!  I know you are going to say that it's the Community managers job.. but I am sure he is busy too.. afterall SOMEONE has to keep making the viral marketing accts that pop up saying how wonderful they are!

1) IRC is not official!

2) Maerlyn is doing a great job, he is keeping everyone updated!  Well.. he hasn't really... last post was a few days ago...  But he is doing a great job!

• Esther-ChanEsther-Chan Member Posts: 288

From the amount of stuff being fixed in this patch, I think a 48 hour grace period is actually too little. It'll be a "Miracle" If the patch gets out on time at all.

Also, I've never been able to use IRC. My small brain can't grasp how to get it to function =P.

Originally posted by Esther-Chan

Also, I've never been able to use IRC. My small brain can't grasp how to get it to function =P.

No, you are just not hardcore enough you care bear... 

• Esther-ChanEsther-Chan Member Posts: 288
    Originally posted by rlmccoy1987

Aww.. Can't I at least be a carefox? I'm all about the foxes; Especially since I'm totally obsessed with Miles "Tails" Prower. *swoons* He's awesome!

Miracle patch is moments away!

IRC:

[21:26] <@sebastian>; compiled need last testing and then were building the patch

;o

• RaknarRaknar Member Posts: 192

Originally posted by rlmccoy1987

Aww.. Can't I at least be a carefox? I'm all about the foxes; Especially since I'm totally obsessed with Miles "Tails" Prower. *swoons* He's awesome!

You didn't just swoon over Tails, did you?

• The miracle patch really is a miracle...which other patch can add almost no new content and break about every other bits and pieces of content that existed before? I'm telling you, it's a miracle!

Originally posted by reijan

The miracle patch really is a miracle...which other patch can add almost no new content and break about every other bits and pieces of content that existed before? I'm telling you, it's a miracle!

Keep the faith!  Starvault is using divine intervention!  They know what they are doing!

Originally posted by reijan

The miracle patch really is a miracle...which other patch can add almost no new content and break about every other bits and pieces of content that existed before? I'm telling you, it's a miracle!

Hey, its not easy.  HAHAHAHA 

I win!!! LOL@U

• lethyslethys Member UncommonPosts: 585

While I call vaporware, I can't judge because the beta won't download properly for me ever.

• BoA*BoA* Member UncommonPosts: 159

They are failing hard with these patches, but  hey they're trying. If I recall during DF's beta time there was no news at all.

Originally posted by BoA*

They are failing hard with these patches, but  hey they're trying. If I recall during DF's beta time there was no news at all.

Theres a world of difference between the DFO beta and MOs is regards to a working product. 

I win!!! LOL@U