Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFG Action RPG (PS3)

tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

Any suggestions

Comments

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
  • VhayneVhayne Member UncommonPosts: 632

Sacred 2 is the only one I can think of.  Some people love it, some hate it.  I fall inbetween.  I have it for both PC and PS3, and tried to get into it both times.  I eventually lose interest though.

If you have a 360 though, Too Human is IMO one of the best out there.  It got bad reviews, but I don't agree with them.  I think the game was awesome.  Yes it was cheesy in alot of aspects, like some kind of cyber-realm crap, but the gameplay was the smoothest around.  It very hard to go back to point-n-clicks like Diablo, after you reach the "zen state" that Too Human delivers once you get used to the controls.

• VhayneVhayne Member UncommonPosts: 632
    Originally posted by johnmatthais

Demon's Souls

Entirely forgot about that one.  It's not "lootarific" as your typical ARPG, but it's a quality game.  Hard as hell though.  I have a hard time playing it because of the asian feel to it.  But it's good.  Every fight is an accompishment.

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

Demon's Souls

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

Demon's Souls

Demon Soul is too slow. I have that game. Dont like it, cause of the slowness of it

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663

Then you're pretty screwed for right now. That's been unanimously voted the best action RPG on PS3 currently and is winning all sorts of awards.

Play a hack n' slash like Bayonetta, Dante's Inferno, or the upcoming God of War III.

• zeowyrmzeowyrm Member Posts: 746

Remembering previous topics you've brought up and your disdain for Demon's Souls and Dragon Age, you are pretty much SOL.  Try Borderlands.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

There is Folklore