Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

L4 3D Sidescroller

rettakrettak Member Posts: 5

I used to play Maplestory and I've had enough of it already. I still want to play sidescrollers but I'm looking for something more. I want a 3D sidescroller with good graphics and effects. It has to have good skills and less grind.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Comments

• biplexbiplex Member Posts: 268

Lunia Online used to be pretty good game, but constant ovnership changes caused that its somewhat broken, still worth a try i guess.

Dragonica if i recall the name correctly is the game you might be interested even more.
    There is also that game from nexon, but it's more in the style of old 2d beat'em up.
    Reload this page a couple of times and one of thos 2 later mentioned games will pop up in advertisement.

http://www.teraonline.info.pl Polski Poradnik Gry Tera Online

• dennisvdzdennisvdz Member Posts: 67

Dragonica is the only (free) 3D sidescroller at the moment, as far I know. It has a great battle system, but it's grinding when you're at level 15 or so- I think :p.

Lunia isn't a sidescroller, but also a very great game. It isn't grinding to be if you are watching the cutscenes and follow the story line.

• OmochoOmocho Member UncommonPosts: 18

Dragonica is the best of the few 3D sidescroller MMO's.

You better be a team player though, as the game quickly starts getting difficult enough that you need at least a partner to finish missions.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

I thought wonderking was pretty darn fun.

• dennisvdzdennisvdz Member Posts: 67

I removed Wonderking 15 minutes after I installed it =S.