Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there beekeeping in game?

SotoSoto Member UncommonPosts: 177

For if there is I will try this game. I never played a mmorpg that had beekeeping in game yet!

thx

the sword of no sword...

Comments

• SinellaSinella Member UncommonPosts: 343

Yes, there is, but the current telling is 4, so you have to try A Tale in the Desert IV. A new shard just started on 20th of Febr, so you can get a fresh start on a new server.

• SotoSoto Member UncommonPosts: 177
    Originally posted by Sinella

Yes, there is, but the current telling is 4, so you have to try A Tale in the Desert IV. A new shard just started on 20th of Febr, so you can get a fresh start on a new server.

So, you are saying another beekeeper is going to have a hard time making it on the older serevers...why? There are only 4 other beekeepers....surely they could not cover all this art has to offer?

the sword of no sword...

Originally posted by Soto

So, you are saying another beekeeper is going to have a hard time making it on the older serevers...why? There are only 4 other beekeepers....surely they could not cover all this art has to offer?

I'm sorry, i really don't understand your post...how do you mean there are only 4 beekeepers ? And its up to you of course if you want to play on the old server or on the new one, but the game's just starting on the new one, so its easier to join. Atitd is a game which has an end, and the old server started about 15 months ago, so the other players will be much ahead of you. It has some advantages too though, the old players can help you to get started.

• SotoSoto Member UncommonPosts: 177

I'm sorry, i really don't understand your post...how do you mean there are only 4 beekeepers ? And its up to you of course if you want to play on the old server or on the new one, but the game's just starting on the new one, so its easier to join. Atitd is a game which has an end, and the old server started about 15 months ago, so the other players will be much ahead of you. It has some advantages too though, the old players can help you to get started.

What do you mean by this game has an end???

the sword of no sword...

• dantheman13dantheman13 Member UncommonPosts: 55

Have a read for a good explanation of this game: www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/270391

• sidfusidfu Member Posts: 170

the servers are wiped and basicaly everyone starts over with new guys once the current telling is finish is what he means. also remember this game isnt like any other mmo there is no combat its all focus on diplomancy and other parts that most mmos dont even bother to develop any make sure to read up on it first.

Atitd is a game with a a goal, the players have to develop technologies, and by time their main goal is to build 7 pyramids...when its done, the game ends. This happens usually about 2 years after the server start, and a new telling starts then, with new servers, character wipe, fresh new world and some new rules.

• ValencianWinValencianWin Member Posts: 8

Apiari.

Requires 2 linen and 4 boards.

• revenoffrevenoff Member Posts: 43
    Originally posted by dantheman13

Have a read for a good explanation of this game: www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/270391

o coool thanks