Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

you musnt buy guild wars

darthsithhhdarthsithhh Member Posts: 3

guild wars support team ver bad.never help players,i have problem i cant game i have all information (serial number order number etc) i wrote again and again result:nothing,no help...

i have played wow 5 years,wow gm always help me immidiately,i wont buy guild wars 2 like this company's game...

i read a lot of similar topic in internet..this company thieft..

Comments

• galliard1981galliard1981 Member Posts: 256

if you send them emails looking like your post, no wonder they cannot help

learn english first or ask somebody from your country to help you. probably you are doing something wrong with your language skills 

Playing: Rohan
    Played (from best to worst): Shadowbane, Guild Wars, Shayia, Age of Conan, Warhammer, Runes of Magic, Rappelz, Archlord, Knight online, King of Kings, Kal online, Last chaos

• PreponerancePreponerance Member Posts: 295
    Originally posted by galliard1981

learn english first or ask somebody from your country to help you. probably you are doing something wrong with your language skills 

QFT

It makes me want to impale baby penguins with a trident.

• RaizeenRaizeen Member Posts: 622

+1 lol i have sent emails to support a couple of times and always been answerd back but like the guy said they probly couldint understand any of that shit you just typed and i just laughed at the this game company is thieft:D im glad your not getting gw2 then one less noob who cant play or does not know english

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

I have never had a problem with ANet support.

• KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022

(2)

and GW2 gonna be kick ass =)

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

I've always had very speedy replies from Guild Wars support.

I agree that it could possibly be your English. However, apparently due to the recent account compromises, support has been inundated with issues, so it could very well be something out of the ordinary happening.

What exactly is your issue, OP?

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

Same story here, ANet support has always been fast and efficient for me.

• darthsithhhdarthsithhh Member Posts: 3

is this not clear??

i cant enter game,because my password is not working .please help me

my information: serial-order number etc bla bla bla

i wrote again and again..

no answer to me, no body help me

you dont have to be english teacher for understand this problem..

but support team didnt help me.

• midmagicmidmagic Member Posts: 614

Did you answer the secret question on the login screen?

Just had the help someone with that today...

Forever looking for employment. Life is rather dull without it.

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

You have to imput the name of one your characters now too. I forgot the name of all my characters and called them up, they asked me some questions, i told them i lost my serial number in hurricane katrina, waited a day for the boss to get in touch with me and they gave me the name of my character and let me reset my pass. No problems.

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002
    Originally posted by darthsithhh

is this not clear??

both posts were very clear.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • UnsungTooUnsungToo Member Posts: 276

is this not clear??

I had that same problem, couldn't figure out what to do. But then i figured it out...But I didn't slander them because of it...

Based on principal, I don't know if I want to tell you how to fix it or not, let me give it some thought.

Godspeed my fellow gamer

• slashbeastslashbeast Member Posts: 533

Logging into the game isn't exactly rocket science...maybe you're better off playing something simple like an Xbox or PS3.

• EricDanieEricDanie Member UncommonPosts: 2,238

His English might not be that clear or good but I'm suffering a similar experience.

I want to do a SIMPLE PASSWORD RECOVERY, until Eye of the North (which I purchased via the GW game store), the process recovery process was clicking the reset password button and then clicking the e-mail received to finish the process.

Now, after linking the account to my NCSoft account as required to make a GW Store purchase, I had to send so far:

First and last name;

Physical Address;

Date of birth;

Serial codes/access keys; (yeah, from every, or most damn games you've ever linked on the NCSoft account, INCLUDING every Guild Wars campaign access code this could go as far as GW first release on 2005)

Unique Account ID(s); (these are received at the date of creation of each game account)

Last 4 digit of any credit card used to make a purchase in the store (had to find that in receipts from an expired credit card as it was a few years ago);

And because I hit one information wrong they now want me to send digital images of all the GW access keys, feels so cool digging through my black hole of stored "gaming antiquities"... twice. Hopefully will finally be able to play GW on my account again after like a week in this process. My Aion hacked account items restoration took 2 days.

Now, that's not enough of a reason to yell around "DON'T BUY GUILD WARS", but here I am venting my anger for such a complex procedure over a simple thing that is account password recovery (I frequently do that, especially when I don't play a game for months or years, first time ever the process is not automatic).

Originally posted by UnsungToo

is this not clear??

I had that same problem, couldn't figure out what to do. But then i figured it out...But I didn't slander them because of it...

Based on principal, I don't know if I want to tell you how to fix it or not, let me give it some thought.

Ok, I'm over it. Here's what I did...

I contacted them and they told me to change my password because the accounts got hacked, i got a response within the hour.

I did what they said by going to the link in the e-mail they told me to goto, which was nothing more than changing my password at the site.

I go to log in with the new password and still can't get in. I contacted them and told them it still wasn't working, again within a couple of hours most they contacted me with another possible solution. i did that.

Still nothing.

So i go to sleep wake up and try again, nothing... I check my e-mail and see i got a e-mail from the support team asking if things were ok. i told them no, I still couldn't get in.

So i sat staring at the sign in page trying to remember if i did everything right or not... Then i see a box where it says "Character name"

I typed in my character name with the new password and proper e-mail and Bam! I was in.

Edit: The "Character name" I was talking about doesn't say "character name" it says "Security question"- Enter the name of any character on this account

Godspeed my fellow gamer

Oh yeah, one other thing... If you have a 2 part name like "johnnyboy", try seperating it like this  "Johnny  Boy"

Godspeed my fellow gamer