Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well, that explains it.

Comments

• GoronianGoronian Member Posts: 724

That explains things...

I hate WoW because it made my plush hamster kill himself, created twin clones of Hitler, punched Superboy Prime in reality, stared my dog down, spoiled my grandmother, assimilated me into the Borg, then made me into a real boy, just to make me a woman again.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

F AS IN LIKE

wtF!!

• DubhlaithDubhlaith Member Posts: 1,012

That explains it.

"Gamers will no longer buy the argument that every MMO requires a subscription fee to offset server and bandwidth costs. It's not true — you know it, and they know it." —Jeff Strain, co-founder of ArenaNet, 2007

WTF? No subscription fee?

• pauldriverpauldriver Member Posts: 198

This piece of posting is a work of god if you ask me. You didn't but I did. So now, where do we go from here?

Jam is sticky.

• chiegechiege Member Posts: 76

One could always play another free game?  Here's a google search for several free online game sites:

www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=free+online+games&aq=f&aqi=g10&oq=&fp=7b86eccc3f1b6d5d

• SkuzSkuz Member UncommonPosts: 1,018

Not exactly anything we didn't already know, F2P game providers always have utterly lousy customer service, still waiting for 1 to break the mold.

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

Gpotato has a LONG standing history with driving their games into the ground because they're massively greedy and exploit the model whenever given the chance to. I was hoping they wouldn't be able to ruin Allods by having the devs put a leash on them, but looks like neither the devs nor Gpotato give a damn about the game. 

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!