Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lifetime subscription

GameboyMarcGameboyMarc Member UncommonPosts: 395

If you could get a lifetime subscription would you?

Comments

• MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176

Not me, personally.

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,077

Not at this point.

• fozzie22fozzie22 Member Posts: 1,003

If you asked me 2 years ago i would have got one in a shot,but now? no i dont think so.

• SpeiberbobSpeiberbob Member Posts: 233

eq2 is/was a good game ..trust in soe that they can turn the former*vision* into

something else.. guarantied.

Still EQ2 will remain one of the best  mmorpgs for its old content and the sheer amount of quests and stuff to achieve.

If a bunch of players would ask me where they get the most diverse fun out of a game online if they want to venture together i would point em either to eve or eq2...lotro next.

If your casual and can get a lifetimer for a reasonable price YES

AC2,AO,D&L,Lotro,VsoH,SWG,Uo,HGL,Drunners,CoH,GW,Potbs,PWI
    Eq2,Dofus,WoW,WWIIO,Ryzom,Planetside,EvE,TR,DDO,RFonline,FOM,VC,..etc blabla
    also hobbies....staring at loadingbars

• fozzie22fozzie22 Member Posts: 1,003

Its just thoery though as SOE dont offer lifetime subs only the yearly jobbys which i've had in the past and are well wroth the cost back then.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Depends on the price. $150 I could pay, I know I will play it for another year, but after Guildwars 2 comes out I doubt it, the game is still fun but is getting somewhat old now.

I wont play it forever but one large fee instead of loads of small is pratical, and might actually make me play it longer than with monthly fees. 

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

nha!dont get me wrong i love everquest 2 aside from the freaking week it take to tweak system  and game

but in my view no game are worth the money of a life time sub.

instead i would rater have lower monthly sub

if 20$ a month dont bring in sub lower it by 5 $ and keep the game and time card in ebgame at least till ebgame sell their e-store card in local ebgame,after that it wont matter because with a pre-paid e-store card from ebgame local store well be able to get your online only title.

soon the local ebgame store will just be a phone boot size store with e-store card where you can pick your game up if you pre-ordered or ,pick the game up if you didnt want to have it delivered at your house!

• BuzWeaverBuzWeaver Member UncommonPosts: 978

Originally posted by Loke666
    Depends on the price. $150 I could pay, I know I will play it for another year, but after Guildwars 2 comes out I doubt it, the game is still fun but is getting somewhat old now.
    I wont play it forever but one large fee instead of loads of small is pratical, and might actually make me play it longer than with monthly fees. 

Its a hard call, perhaps if we start to hear more about Everquest Next I would be interested. I know if they offered a Life Time Package back in the day I probably would have jumped on that (wasn't LoTRO life time like $200.00).

Its certainly something to think about. I'll be coming back to EQII as soon as I get my new Rig, which means I'll be paying the Station Access price of 29.99 so I can have the maximum amount of characters (more so, so I can play 'all' my characters, LOL). I may stop by EQ as well since I'll have station access, but I won't be playing it with any frequency.

The Old Timers Guild
    Laid back, not so serious, no drama.
    All about the fun!

www.oldtimersguild.com
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it. - Jef Mallett

• SarykSaryk Member UncommonPosts: 476

I have always liked the Everquest series. But I wouldn't buy a lifetime if it included all of the games for one price.  Been playing since day one and I am about to give it up for good (been sayin that for years), lol.................