Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In case you didn't know, the exp curve got better than the other versions in early December.

Old American Version Level 39-40: 12 million exp

Korean version: 4 million

Current American: 2.9 million

The game still could use the cap being raised to 50 and the priest patch, but it is still incredibly enjoyable(and priests are still awesome) so I would highly recommend anyone try it for about 3 hours.

Comments

• TankraideTankraide Member Posts: 27

Great game concept , arcade style , the pvp feels just like street fighter.

Sad that the grinding is a bag of crock shit , we north americans dont enjoy fighting the same junk over and over for 3 week to gain a level , id say if you cant be top level in under a week of play no one will ever play that game.

• MightfoxMightfox Member Posts: 24
    Originally posted by Tankraide

Great game concept , arcade style , the pvp feels just like street fighter.
    Sad that the grinding is a bag of crock shit , we north americans dont enjoy fighting the same junk over and over for 3 week to gain a level , id say if you cant be top level in under a week of play no one will ever play that game.

Have you even...read what I said or played the game?

3 week to gain a level? What? 

The leveling is fine at this point. Leveling is vastly more fun than any other MMO, since you're not just running up to a mob and spamming direct damage over and over. You have to consider positioning, combos, super armor, etc. It's actual gameplay, instead of feeling like some sort of mindless facebook game that requires no thought or skill.

• Two-DTwo-D Member Posts: 17

So then leveling isnt a problem? I am a very impatient leveler

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Originally posted by Two-D

So then leveling isnt a problem? I am a very impatient leveler

It's not bad at all up to the unlocking of an advanced class, but it starts getting rough in the mid to high 20's in Sky Tower. Quests unlock based on whether you've completed a certain epic one or not, and if you don't check the window for epic quests you'll end up grinding without realising there are quests in wait. This happened to me on my first 2 characters.

There are gaps in them though, and it gets annoying for sure. Game is fun as all hell though.

~and a note to the OP, if you check Nexon's site you can see the rankings in PvE, and it shows that XP caps at nearly 82 million. So you are way off. Tons of people have hit cap already though.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• BMoorBMoor Member Posts: 202

Ah, Sky Tower... how I disliked the Puppet Museum.  The Behemoth levels after that are pretty fun though.

I must have came into this game late (started in mid July) as leveling didn't seem like much of an issue.  I currently gain 80k to 100k per dungeon run in the Behemoth.