Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF games with guns...

Lord_AkiraLord_Akira Member Posts: 2

I am LF an mmorpg with a char that can use guns like pistols.

old and ugly-looking graphics are unacceptable.

Games should not be like Gunz(is Shooter not mmorpg).

Thx for the time

Comments

• sacredfoolsacredfool Member UncommonPosts: 849

There aren't that many games with guns that are not at least a bit sci-fi,, 2 bets would be:

I would advise the post apocalyptic Fallen Earth (just get the trial). As long as you follow http://www.globaltechatlas.info/2009/10/simple-guide-to-improve-graphics.html This guide and don't let the games engine do all the graphics work it's actually a pretty good looking game. It has pretty realistic guns as well,

Global Agenda maybe if you want to go a bit more FPS and Sci-Fi guns? I haven't played it but seems quite a few people like it. 

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

SUN and AIKA are two others.

• DinidainDinidain Member UncommonPosts: 48

Definitely take a look at the free 10 day trial for Fallen Earth

https://www.fallenearth.com/trial

You get free starter weapons to try out the different fighting styles,  including Zip Guns (pistol skill tree) or Crossbows (rifle skill tree).  Depending upon how you spend your ability points as you earn them, you could easily be packing 6-shooter Revolvers or a nice Rifle before your 10 days is up.  And the coolest part is if you want to learn how you can make 'em yourself.

Fallen Earth gets high marks from me as an MMO in general, and as a "game with guns" in particular.

Anyone and everyone can feel free to disagree with any or all of my opinions and observations whenever I rarely post them; it doesn't bother me one bit. Just know that I'll likely never respond to YOUR disagreement or personal attack, because I know better than to argue with idiots, especially upon internet Forums. See what I did there? -- Dinidain

• shadowlzshadowlz Member Posts: 50

If your were not so picky you could of played planetside, its the only good fpsmmo tbh. Global agenda is a huge let down. its sickening to even call that a mmo.

Like others said Fallen Earth is gunny, but not till later on, when you start you get these shitty popguns BB guns i think.

Neocron 2 might be a bit to 'ugly' for you, but its got guns and its a mmo.

on dec 21 2012 The Secret World is coming out, that game has guns :) Sucks that we all die the day it comes out :(

WWII online, but again its ugly, cept this game is really really ugly. But the next patch its getting a graphic update.

Hellgate london (lol)

Tabula Rasa (lol again)

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663

Earthrise! Aika! Xsyon might have them! Fallen Earth! Neocron 2! Mythos! Hellgate: Resurrection!

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Originally posted by shadowlz

If your were not so picky you could of played planetside, its the only good fpsmmo tbh. Global agenda is a huge let down. its sickening to even call that a mmo.

Like others said Fallen Earth is gunny, but not till later on, when you start you get these shitty popguns BB guns i think.

on dec 21 2012 The Secret World is coming out, that game has guns :) Sucks that we all die the day it comes out :(

WWII online, but again its ugly, cept this game is really really ugly. But the next patch its getting a graphic update.

Hellgate london (lol)

Tabula Rasa (lol again)

Erm, ya do know Tabula Rasa is dead right? Anyways, I was gonna suggest Global Agenda, the trailors looked decent to me but I can't say I've ever played it.  Hmm, Anarchy Online perhaps? that has guns.  Also isn't Huxley some kind of gun based MMO? Oh and ya might wanna give PlanetSide a try too.  Both of these are FPS type games but ya not restricted to an arena like GunZ.

imageimage

• RavZterzRavZterz Member UncommonPosts: 618
    Originally posted by Urvan

Hellgate london (lol)

Tabula Rasa (lol again)

Erm, ya do know Tabula Rasa is dead right? Anyways, I was gonna suggest Global Agenda, the trailors looked decent to me but I can't say I've ever played it.  Hmm, Anarchy Online perhaps? that has guns.  Also isn't Huxley some kind of gun based MMO? Oh and ya might wanna give PlanetSide a try too.  Both of these are FPS type games but ya not restricted to an arena like GunZ.

So is hellgate, which is probably the reason for the (lol)'s

But you could always try RF Online if you don't mind f2p cash shop games.  The graphics aren't bad and it has guns cept they suck 95% of the time; better off going with bows or launchers.

Make games you want to play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavikAztar

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Originally posted by Ravik

Hellgate london (lol)

Tabula Rasa (lol again)

But you could always try RF Online if you don't mind f2p cash shop games.  The graphics aren't bad and it has guns cept they suck 95% of the time; better off going with bows or launchers.

Well guess what? so is RF Online! LOL

Oh wait, I might be wrong, it got revived? www.playrf.com/index.asp

imageimage

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663

In reference to TR being dead, that was what his (lol) thing was for.

Huxley has yet to show its face in open beta or release. The span of time between closed beta and open has been...large, to say the least.

Global Agenda I thought was pretty awesome. Others...not so much.

• 0803008030 Member Posts: 97

Originally posted by Ravik

Hellgate london (lol)

Tabula Rasa (lol again)

Well guess what? so is RF Online! LOL

Oh wait, I might be wrong, it got revived? www.playrf.com/index.asp

And CCR has run it into the ground, they seriously ruined that game by opening up a new server every other month killing the tiny amount of pvp that does exist. When I left RF the only pvp that could be found came from popping a chaos potion and pking my fellow accretians

they do eventualy merge servers but thats just so CCR can once again open up yet another new server and announce yet another first to lvl 5o contest so they can milk more suckers for more money

Fallen earths the best listed even though i personaly did not like it, I did find it fun for a short time atleast.

I'm back to Playing Ace Online now. Which is the north american version of Air Rivals, that was formerly known as Space Cowboys Online untill gpotato lost the liscense. Its arial combat, with plenty of pvp. If there were infantry too this game would be my all time favorite but its good as it is for the sheer amount of pvp.

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

Fallen Earth. it is FPS, but it is a true MMO. Most peopple use guns, there are lots of types. Global Agenda is a very fun and fast paced multiplayer shooter. It is not an MMO in the traditional sense. I image it could become one, but there are no open zones, you only can amass in lobby areas now, etc.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga