Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what makes this game bad. Jagex staff please read! UPDATED!!

13»

Comments

• Jalice888Jalice888 Member CommonPosts: 113

OMG xusheng2, yes u smelled it I spelled it wrong. Sorry again! Maybe I need a cushion to relax since Jagex are so bad .

Runescape3 seems to be common stuff from Jagex and doesn't fit all the massive complaints in the game. Bounty Hunter is a major complaint and in no way fun for many players at all. The same goes for most of the other places for PVP which Jagex kept trying to do to make up for their pathetic failure ruining people playing with only updates involving PVP types of things to try to recover their huge base of members that PVPed! From that time they totally ignore those huge numbers of us (mainly adults & mature teenagers) that continued playing! The most destroyed type of player is a lvl3 skiller since diaries etc mean u have to kill to get the benefits, at the same time us higher lvls that mostly skill are directed to PVP but thats exactly what we hate in the game so now all players have been attacked by Jagex which shows they don't care a dam for the players as long as they make money.  This is where the comments of Runescape3 get so much worse since what they said was they don't give a dam for people that have played for five or more years in this game back when the decent original Jagex people gave us a fair deal!!! As they said, they want the world to bring new ignorant people into this game while ignoring what existing members are so sick of in the game! To this end they dropped the age 13 minimum limit to suck kids with less intelligence into the game where they don't have the ability to complain to those Jagex immature owner/programmers that have less brains than the majority of us that play!!!

Jagex truely deserve all the New Year Riots, the problem is the majority are kids whose parents are paying the money for them to play, thus they mostly say to 'Remove the Trade Limit Jagex' . This doesn't even start to get to the real heart of the game problem, Jagex need to put back the experience rate to what it was five years ago so everyone gets the same chance at raising their skills instead of it taking five times or more longer than what it did back then, They need to leave the forums alone so the honest complaints are also heard in there, instead of removing them to cover up how most people complain against the game. They need to fix the censor & their in-game Mods so there is real honesty & safety in the game since so many Mods are some of the worse people in RS and so much good is censored while so much absurd abuse is totally ignored - spamming should automatically be removed in-game. PVP worlds need to be limited more as do the use of so many worlds that were home to good mature well behaved players who have been forced to leave and so often give up on the game with its degrading quality. It is clear the direction Jagex are heading is leading to the collapse of this game altogether as with anything 'if you remove the foundations of anything at all, the main structure is guaranteed to collapse' which is exactly the direction Jagex are moving!!!!!!!!!!!

The first step to repair this game & all games is to change the charging to an hourly 5cent charge, this then fairly charges for the time you play, thus a child on for an hour a day shouldn't now pay the same as a dumb kid that plays 12 hours a day (reason;  http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0FDN/is_1_13/ai_n25332537/pg_1?tag=artBody;col1  which is how a couple of Jagex staff helped towards their own deaths) . If you play an hour a day then you spend $1.50 a month but a silly kid on 12 hours a day pays $18 a month and the charging would be simply that you pay upfront until your credit gets low then you have to top that up - why should decent people playing afew hours a week pay for an idiot to spend so long on he kills himself young through bad health???

There is so much else to complain of that its too impossible to list it all but thats what all the threads are here for!

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

The only reason people play runescape this days is for the skill cape, not for the fun at all. Jagex has brainwashed all runescape players with the skill cape craze. If you dont know what i am talkin about, go on youtube, go on sythe, go on every damn runescape forum that still operates today. They sacrificed it all for the sake of the skill cape. The evidence is there.lmao Everything in runescape REVOLVES around the skill cape. I know LOTS of people, friends and enemies alike in real life who are willing to kill someone for a skill cape. I mean kill someone physically .Scary huh? Its not too late to find a new  better RPG to play.

• defnoskilldefnoskill Member Posts: 1

i would have to say that you and 100% wrong on this subject. of everyone wanting the skill cape i have been playing on many diff. accouts over the last few year and i would have to say that the only thing that keeps me playing anymore is the friends that i have made over the years.. yeah the game has its fair share of crazy ppl. but after u do make some friends on there that is much like your self you forget about the stupid ppl.. if you still think that all ppl want is skillcapes just watch tehnoobshow vids on youtube. this guy just plays to have fun like it was intended to be when the game was made.

• Jalice888Jalice888 Member CommonPosts: 113

Blissey is correct for a lot of players, the more addicted sick 24/7ers would rate how Skillcapes are the target yet before they came it was simply to get 99 that was the craze! Personally by playing part time on here, why would I bother starting another game? The kids that start games like this & spend hours & hours at them only to move on to another game are vertually the same as 24/7ers on RS or other games!

Today it's more a case for many of us just to do f2p stuff while chatting to old mates from there. Those that pay are certainly addicted while the problem they have keeping paying members in most cases is how it's a waste to pay for only playing a few hours a week - forget their lies of the biggest online game with over 1million members when not so many are on and WOW has about 11million playing .

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

for defnoskill:Yeah, everybody is crazy about the skill cape! Why the hell do you say that people who are crazy about the skill cape are crazy people? People in runescape ARE CRAZY about the skill cape for show off, not because they are literally crazy themself?I don't have to watch tehdamnoobshow in youtube because those punks who do that damn show have highlevel accounts up their asses. They do the show for fun, they also play runescape seriously. Don't tell me like you know everything lmao. I know what I am talking about. The main purpose of the game Runescape revolves around what? the skill cape!. LMAO the way kids play it already proves it.

• dragonlord27dragonlord27 Member Posts: 24

Hi i updated my post on what else ruins the game.

please take a read and leave a comment.

• qweasd170qweasd170 Member Posts: 31

RS has been going downhill and that trend started for me at the Grand Exchange. From then on, everything got easier because Jagex had to consider all of the 10 year olds that were joining. I started playing RS in '05 and my play time has been 39 days 9 hours TOTAL, and it's without a doubt the longest time I've spent on an MMORPG. It's just sad that all of that "hard" work had to be for nothing...

• NasherUKNasherUK Member UncommonPosts: 480

I'd just like to add that a lot of MMOs (including this one) have been slapping adverts all over their sites lately. This also pisses a lot of players off.

But it's easy to block them.  If you use Firefox install the "addblock plus" plugin, go to it's preferences and add a filter then paste "http://services.runescape.com"; .  Then you won't get any more adverts, you won't even see the empty banner because the plugin will hide the frame.  I don't play this shite, but I used runescape as a test for it and thought I'd share :P

• kings7kings7 Member Posts: 7

i think they messed up the most and have heard the most complaints about about the trade limit