Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

website with .com

Devil21Devil21 Member Posts: 74
yea is there n e way to get a website for free with just a .com or sumthing super short on the end nothing like www.(sitename).com/freewebs.to/ka63 i just want something like www.(sitename).com/ff or sumthing really short i hate those long names on the end

Comments

• _myko_myko Member Posts: 333

no, thats a domain name, and to get one you need to register with one of the domain registrars. I think registering a .com is about $20 (costs me £15 ex. tax - bloody ripoff britain...). You then get the company you got the domain off to make itpoint to your free website, or buy some hosted space (usually far easier).

---sig---

PvE in general is pretty lame, if you think long and hard about it. You are spending your time beating a severely gimped AI that would lose to a well trained monkey. Best not to think too long and hard why you are wasting time playing games in general actually...

• Devil21Devil21 Member Posts: 74

can i just go to the website creater site and buy the registration for the .com right away then make my site? and what site creater would you recommend for making my site and i cant do html

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

Freewebs.com

You can buy domains too there.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    godaddy.com  cheap like $8 a year