Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Support problems

ShorunShorun Member UncommonPosts: 247

Hello,

I am angry. I AM VERY ANGRY. And now I'll tell you why:

Guild Wars is a wonderful game. With the worst support I have ever seen. As you might know, NCSoft introduced this new login form - you have to put  in a name of one of your characters when you log in. I haven't played Guild Wars for some months and I tried to log in. Ok, I didn' t know the name of one of my characters. Went to NCSoft, found an email adress to mail to. Mailed my account information. That was 3 weeks ago. I mailed again. And again - nothing. (I am European)

Do you have similiar problems?

Comments

• Toquio3Toquio3 Member Posts: 1,074

No, sorry. I didnt play GW for a long time, but I remembered my characters' names so wasnt a problem. Good luck.

If you stand VERY still, and close your eyes, after a minute you can actually FEEL the universe revolving around PvP.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

oh they changed their way to login !lol now i know why their xfire number dropped

people cant login dont remember they say screw this ,and they go play something else

how come they dont at least send one toon to the email database they got on lol

best bet is to contact them again everyday till they respond ,they are pretty busy with g2,aion 2 etc so they probably forget to check gw email!

• ShorunShorun Member UncommonPosts: 247
    Originally posted by drbaltazar
    best bet is to contact them again everyday till they respond ,they are pretty busy with g2,aion 2 etc so they probably forget to check gw email!

What? They forget? I mean, yes, NCSoft isn't very professional in my eyes, but I don't think so.

• illyanaillyana Member UncommonPosts: 614

login problems is a smaller problem compared to what they are trying to prevent with this security feature: account hacking
    be sure that you're emailing ANET, instead of NCSOFT: [email protected]
    they usually respond in less than a week

Have fun storming the castle! - Miracle Max

• ShorunShorun Member UncommonPosts: 247
    Originally posted by illyana

be sure that you're emailing ANET, instead of NCSOFT: [email protected]

I did that some weeks ago with the European adress. When I tried with the us-adress they mailed me that my account doesn't exist (for the us servers).

• SoapyColaSoapyCola Member Posts: 1

From what I know, and remember. You should be able to go to the plaync site, log into your master account, and get your characters names. However, I haven't needed to go to the site for serveral years now, and am not having a problem logging into GW. I would try and bypass NCsoft for now, as they do have poor costumer service. And instead, go directly to http://www.arena.net/.

They should have better service. I hope this helps!!

• darthsithhhdarthsithhh Member Posts: 3

i have same problem..i cant play this game,my password not work and no body improve,no body help me..you musnt buy this company's game..i wont buy guild wars2 etc...this company thieft,i have played wow 5 years and never any problem.i m chating with gm in wow and always help me..

protestation this company!!!