Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friday with Means - February 12th, 2010 - I got the year right!!!

burmeseburmese Member Posts: 546

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=570058

Friday with Means - February 12th, 2010 - I got the year right!!!

Not that much to speak about this week that I haven't already been answering questions about

1. Macrosun has started work on a "lock equipment" option.

2. The "Collector" instance by Kintaii is coming along very well and is turning into a very interesting encounter...completely new by any assessment.

3. Work is going well on the Engine. Work began in earnest this week in "cutting out" the old engine completely. A very important step in the optimization phase of the engine work. It is almost safe to say at this point that "integration" is "done"...which is an amazing achievement considering the time that they have had to work with the Dreamworld engine.

4. The daily missions are coming along well. A new version was sent to the test dimension today. We hope to publish another new version on Tuesday. Thank you all again for the excellent feedback on this initiative that is really speeding it forward.

5. Kintaii and Mstrbstrd have assured me that they will post a couple screenies of their instance and Social armor set when they get a chance

Kintaii Ninja Edit!: New Armour and New Instance (AKA: The Collector).

Have a great weekend everyone.

Colin Cragg

This "Means" Cake

Game Director/Producer

Filmed in 70's "tall-vision"

~\_/~\_O

Comments

• LaterisLateris Member UncommonPosts: 1,831

Eww that is lovely news! So maybe this summer then?