Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I tried to give it a shot

Greymantle4Greymantle4 Member UncommonPosts: 809

Even though I said I wouldn't try a Sony game again I decided to give Vanguard free trial a try. Well got the launcher up with no problems unlike last time when I went back to EQ. When I started to download Vanguard I get about 20% done then start to get errors. The launcher tells me can't download file xxxx please try again. I will then get the file and soon another file can't be downloaded. Well needless to say I gave up after about 5 times of having to retry download xxxx file. I guess it was not meant to be.

Comments

• morpinmorpin Member Posts: 360

That sounds really frustrating.

I looked in the forums and the only advice offered when this happens is to delete the file before trying to re-download.  This does not really apply to you as it seems like it is happening on every other file. 

If this was me, I would delete the entrire directory, do a disk de-fragment to make sure you had some good disk space, and then start from scratch on the download.  If I got just one more error, then I would  give up and go for a walk.