Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any word on Linkrealms?

trieditalltrieditall Member UncommonPosts: 49

Never heard anything after the 20 min/day beta registrations ended.  The homepage has changed some but  has the same message about beta status closed since like March I think. 

Comments

• sacredcow4sacredcow4 Member UncommonPosts: 249

Right now the dev's are making some changes to the game based on what they learned in closed beta.  Two VERY huge systems with a ton of content are in the works, one almost complete.  I'm currently in the beta tester acting as a guide for new players.  You crafty folks will know that means two things.  There is no tutorial yet, and I've been in beta for some time, so what I'm saying has some factual basis.

Overall the game mechanics are great.  The devs did a great job making the core of the game fun.  You can put all the best and most innovative features in the game, but without fun basic game mechanics they mean nothing.  I'm really enjoying the game right now.  Bug free, smooth gameplay, and very intuitive.  My only wish is more content, which is why LR is still in beta:)

The answer to everyone's question though:  The dev's are gearing up for a new(and much bigger) round of beta invites.  Guides are getting ready to devote time to the influx of players and patches are going out constantly.  The best way to get a beta key is to join the game forums(and be active).  Give honest opinions, don't beg for a key, and show a level of maturity, and you have a very good chance of nabbing a key this wave.  The forums are great fun too, and the devs drop by often to respond to suggestions and answer questions.

I've been here a while...