Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runescape: New Records Set

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Jagex recently contacted us with an update about some new records they have set with their Java-based MMORPG "RuneScape".  They have now surpassed 35,000 players online concurrently!  They also mentioned that they have 910,000 active players - 75,000 of which are subscribers.  Impressive figures!

In addition to this report they sent us some screens to update our gallery with, here are a few:

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• ZixouhZixouh Member Posts: 4
    Yeah, I've been playing this game since it was still in 2d. It's pretty cool, but I think they need more stability, seeing as it freezes when I minimize the screen and such.

• natanaw6natanaw6 Member Posts: 18
    Yeah, I've been playing since rs1 too. They need a few more thing on rs2 to make it perfect. Ex. They should try to make sure it lags a lot less, and then it might be a little better. Well, this is an excellent game and i try to get on everyday. www.runescape.com and www.mmorpg.com are the only websites that i go on they are the two best sites EVER!

-------natanaw6-------

-------Phillies Phan-------

• scotty217scotty217 Member Posts: 1
    hey do u no that rs2 members now have a new stat i find it soo stupid because the first monsters that u have to kill are in the wildy message me name in rs2 is reyordonez0dont ask yimageimageimageimage

hi

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    I started playing runescape like when there was one server only, and no members lol. Good times. Anyway, I do not play anymore. Lol, the thing that is funny, is that there are 910,000 users, and ONLY 75,000 are members! There is only about 8% of users that are members! That is really LOW. A lot of people play it, because it is free though.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• Skeleton_CavSkeleton_Cav Member Posts: 55
    I just started playing this game a few days ago and I am impresed by this game. But I think that having lots of players is good for somethings and for others not... And I read the posts on this thread saying that this game needs to be worked on. And I totally agree on that.
  • hitmikehitmike Member Posts: 10

i was on runescape for a month and i was level 83 or so then i gave my account away i had

about 37 million all dragon weapons you know i was minted. i enjoyed it untill i found better

mmorpgs like biosfear,darkeden and im going to test much more.

• stone-seraphstone-seraph Member Posts: 376

geez those are old numbers, earlier today there were 103,000 concurrent players. to think how much it has grown for such a crappy game.

Make of it what you will.

• Erik5858Erik5858 Member Posts: 5

WOW, thats amazing ive been playing runescape for 4 years now and am runescape 50th oldest person. Its going to be a great success.

www.rscheaters.ezforum.org
    Runescape Ultimite Cheating Site Made by Me

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    How do you know how old you are? I have also been playing for four years!

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• stone-seraphstone-seraph Member Posts: 376

there are a couple lists that go around like the first thousand signed up. it happens with a bug in the highscores, when everyone is the same it puts them in order of join date. this happened sometime in rs2 beta a think.

Make of it what you will.

• Erik5858Erik5858 Member Posts: 5

This was way before rs2 near rsc beta....

www.rscheaters.ezforum.org
    Runescape Ultimite Cheating Site Made by Me