Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard omen!

This is insane.  A literal blizzard in virginia.  You can't even see 100 feet awat!  I say it's an omen.  Blizzard will pull out of their 5 year rut and re-emerge glorious once more.

Comments

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

People in my neighborhood are slowly digging themselves out. I'll wait until the snow stops before I go near my car.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

I know all about it. Yesterday I talked to 30-40 different people from VA, MA, PA, and OH who had 2 feet of snow covering their satellite dish and wanted to know why their Directv wasn't working.

• xxTripleMxxxxTripleMxx Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by greymann

This is insane.  A literal blizzard in virginia.  You can't even see 100 feet awat!  I say it's an omen.  Blizzard will pull out of their 5 year rut and re-emerge glorious once more.

Are you insane? And actually release what they have promised? Crazy talk

They promised people that they would never give a date for Starcraft2 but just that they wouldn't have to wait 10years of the first which was created in.. oh.. 1998 so that went well :P and Diablo3 has followed the notorious suit. But if you correct, i want your claire voyant skillz! haha and can't bloody wait either !

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

This is further proof of  global warming   WOOOOOOOO!!!! 

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• Scubie67Scubie67 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    Originally posted by HYPERI0N

This is further proof of  global warming   WOOOOOOOO!!!! 

If it gets Hot you say Global Warming ,If it gets cold with a lot of Snow you say Global warming..Its proof of weather cycles it what it really proves like it has been for 2.5 Billion years before now.

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

I'm pretty sure Hyperion was mocking.. but yeah it is global warming. Global Warming causes climate change. Colder places get warmer, warmer places get colder. Whether or not Global Warming is part of a natural cycle, the result of the earth's age, or man-made doesn't negate the fact that this is Global Warming at work. Personally, I see no harm in doing our best to combat it or at least slow it down as best we can. Of course then there are those that take the opposite approach out of spite...