Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The update

Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

So i heard they were updating the tutorial and making the newbie experience better with the latest update, is this true? If so when is this update hitting the game? The tutorial totally lost me the last time i played so it would be worth a try again with this. I might start on a new server, so which is the most mature and fun?

Also i did try looking it up but there's too much game info that doesn't make sense to me and end up confusing me more about the patch. So yeh any clarification would be nice!

Comments

• RiekiRieki Member Posts: 2

Well, I haven't heard of an update on the tutorial. I read a lot about this game, so there probably isn't gonna be one.

As for the servers:

Mari - Biggest population: More of everything in players; noobs, pro's, Clowns. Market: 2nd highest prices for in-game items

Ruairi - has its fair mix of personalities, currently where the most # of modders(kinda like hackers, but not of accounts) are located. Market: 3rd highest prices for in-game items.

Tarlach - Market: In-game Items are the most expensive in this server. Can't really say much about how people are in this server. However, I don't hear as much complaining about the players of this server.

Alexina - Newest server, least amount of channels. Being the newest addition, there isn't as many high level players as the other servers. Market: Cheapest in-game items around!

This was based of the NA version of mabinogi. I apologize if you were looking for the Europe servers.

-

The game can be confusing at first, but don't be afraid to join a guild and ask lots of questions. A lot of guilds take pride in helping beginner players.

Also, the fansite (Mabiguru) is a great place to ask questions. (Questions tend to be answered VERY fast)

-

This game updates quite a lot. NA is about to release Generation 9 of the game (Generations are a huge patch of new skills/areas) - 3 Days left until the release, as of Feburary 7.

Korean mabinogi is currently up to Generation 12, so there's still much more to be released.

@Blazz - auto-attack option will get you killed. No exceptions.

• BlazzBlazz Member Posts: 321

I didn't like the feeling of control being taken away from me by the auto-attacking combat of the game, and even though there's a lot more to do than just combat, they all have that same "click to do something for like, ten seconds" problem that I dislike.

Call me wierd, but I like being in control of things.

For example, I prefer a manual transmission in a car to an automatic transmission.

I am playing EVE and it's alright... level V skills are a bit much.

You all need to learn to spell.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by Blazz

I didn't like the feeling of control being taken away from me by the auto-attacking combat of the game, and even though there's a lot more to do than just combat, they all have that same "click to do something for like, ten seconds" problem that I dislike.
    Call me wierd, but I like being in control of things.
    For example, I prefer a manual transmission in a car to an automatic transmission.

Yeh i know what you mean, i prefer having fast paced gameplay but due to the lack of any good games nowadays im willing to compromise.

To the other poster, thanks alot for the detailed reply. I would more than likely be joining alexina, as for the update i believe it was called the alchemy update? if i remember correctly it added 5 new skills and added a new tutorial but again im not sure.