Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aika: 5000 More Aika Beta Keys!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Due to an overwhelming response to the first 5,000 Aika beta keys - we have been issued a second set of 5,000 keys for our community! Get yours while you can!

GET YOUR AIKA BETA KEY HERE!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

nice 500 mb game!should be done in a jffy!one thing isa sure they upped their dl speed i get 1133 kbs

me as long as its higher then 1 mb/sec im happy

• GrrlGrrl Member UncommonPosts: 354
    Originally posted by Bainwalker

More like the first 5000 people didn't like the game enough to bother playing after 30 minutes and now we need to send out more keys to fill up the slots we have left from people simply not wanting to test the game.

You're kidding right? The servers last night were very congested.

• makiimakii Member Posts: 280

this game is so much fail. one of the most generic f2p asian grinders ever made.

spend your time better  on other things. tried it, uninstalled it after 5min.

• DemonLAmmaDemonLAmma Member Posts: 2

This is a fantastic mmo, for the first time in a while I'm finding myself actually enjoying the basic combat wich is also accompanied by some amazing animations.

Defenitely try this one out

Dont belive DemonLama hes adverseting the game. Game is FAIL, BORING combat , CHEAP Graphic, NO Customization, GENDER LOCKED. HELL OF GRIND. VERY BAD QUEST DIalogues.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Originally posted by makii

Dont belive DemonLama hes adverseting the game. Game is FAIL, BORING combat , CHEAP Graphic, NO Customization, GENDER LOCKED. HELL OF GRIND. VERY BAD QUEST DIalogues.

And you got all that info in just 5 min of playing wow! you must be a pro man!

/sarcasm

No, i got that because i played, tested alot of mmorpgs. Also ive read theyre Forum troughly,ALOT of ppl feel the same.

They made a "first impression" Topic. And many stated the same facts as i did.

Why ype a bad game??

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Not every game is the same just because 1 is a heavy grind doesn't make the other the same.

There are many people that want a free game that has leveling speed like wow or similar but if F2P companies want some money they need to make it a tad slower not very grindy but yes slow.

This people that come from p2p don't like it much but those that come from older games don't really care much and keep on playing, from its features and forums I once read there's enough quests to reach cap it may not be true i know but this is closed beta probably not everything is in the game yet like in allods were it's opening pieces little by little to focus on small parts for bug fixing.

I'll never stop saying it but in a closed beta you shouldn't play you should bug hunt but I know many don't care and then they flame it because it has many bugs and such..

It may be a bad game for you but it can be a good/decent game for others I haven't tried it yet just created 3 characters but I also don't like wow does it make it bad? no it just means I don't like it while others do simple.

• aromeroaromero Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by DemonLAmma

This is a fantastic mmo, for the first time in a while I'm finding myself actually enjoying the basic combat wich is also accompanied by some amazing animations.
    Defenitely try this one out

^ Pure bullshit post...fantastic? are you retarded? This game will last a couple of months then off to the garbage bin with the rest of the fails.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

this game is so much fail. one of the most generic f2p asian grinders ever made.

honestly i got to agree because of one thing!the resolution im at 1680x 1050 (native)but it look like im in 600x800 res ingame

and if i put it to 1680x 1050 in game then its too big i dont the icon  am like wtf is going on

and its perfect for all those loveing mindless

because you press 1 key one time and its on oauto attack till foe is dead auto loot from very far away

its so uncomplex im sorry to say this is for kids between 5 and 10 years old max but they probably cant since its violent game

so i dont knowq what target its intended for but i do hope they say when they release it

men i think i ll go play some everquest now!way more satisfying

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663

Seriously people. Hit the level cap, play the RvR and then judge.

There are plenty of eastern-style games that don't start you off with anything but your basic attack/defense combo, meaning you'll only be auto-attacking for a while.

Sheesh...

• NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739

I have fun playing Aika. The quest dialogs are really dialogs, not that you get multichoice but your character talks too.

The graphics is nice. It only seems there are some lag in animation when running.

I will play more in this CBT and I guess also OBT and release.

• blitzruskyblitzrusky Member Posts: 7

i would love to try it but there seems to be an error with XTRAP....and which is better allods or aika?

• DemonLAmmaDemonLAmma Member Posts: 2

oh my, you don't like it, so obviously nobody else could possibly find anything fun about this game. because NO ONE has different taste and if you think it's terrible then it obviously MUST BE.

I'm sorry I'll try to live by your standards from now on and not be tricked into thinking something that entertains me is actually 'fun'

• laveriolaverio Member Posts: 1

You can always turn auto attack off by clicking the auto button!

For x-trap , you need to change install to c:gpotato, rather than the default option.

I'm certainly trying this game out, it's looking good so far.

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492

Granted I only played this game for 5 minutes, it certainly wasn't for me. However it's probably looking like one of the better F2P games out there currently. I did like the animations, especially for the riflemen.

I hope others get something out of this though because it does look promising.... even if gpotato is hosting it.

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

• LongsnoutLongsnout Member Posts: 116
    Originally posted by drbaltazar

honestly i got to agree because of one thing!the resolution im at 1680x 1050 (native)but it look like im in 600x800 res ingame

and if i put it to 1680x 1050 in game then its too big i dont the icon  am like wtf is going on

and its perfect for all those loveing mindless

because you press 1 key one time and its on oauto attack till foe is dead auto loot from very far away

its so uncomplex im sorry to say this is for kids between 5 and 10 years old max but they probably cant since its violent game

so i dont knowq what target its intended for but i do hope they say when they release it

men i think i ll go play some everquest now!way more satisfying

Stop! No more gaming for you!

Please, make an effort and visit a language school. For your own good and the sake of your local social security system.

Thank you.

============================================================

Nobody is useless, he/she can still be used as a bad example.

• merkelsmerkels Member Posts: 26

ROFLMAO @ People Calling this game a GRINDER!?

LOL.  It takes like 2 days to get to the current lvl 30 cap. 

GRINDER!??

hahahaha.  Go play an fps or something where you don't have levels.

I'd almost say it's easier to LEVEL in this game than WoW.  That's saying a lot.

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Originally posted by merkels

ROFLMAO @ People Calling this game a GRINDER!?

LOL.  It takes like 2 days to get to the current lvl 30 cap. 
    GRINDER!??

hahahaha.  Go play an fps or something where you don't have levels.

I'd almost say it's easier to LEVEL in this game than WoW.  That's saying a lot.

They're allowed to have their honest opinions and views of the game. If anything, you're putting yourself out there to be trolled due to your fanboy attitude.

Seriously bro, chill out.

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

• merkelsmerkels Member Posts: 26

They're putting it out there that they've never played the game, because it's so ridiculously easy to level that some people might consider leveling in the game a joke (i do). 

I mean, unless you ignored the quests and decided for some odd reason that it would be a better idea to solely grind monsters to level.  Then I might understand it being called a grinder, because that's what they're making it.  I've done nothing but quest and dungeon to the current level cap.  Never had to Grind a single time.

• KeollKeoll Member Posts: 3

You people with the resolution problems...Choose "Background Resolution" instead of a numbered choice from the list of resolutions.

The closed beta was for 6 days....Not hard to reach the test's level cap....What remains to be seen is how hard it will get in the next phase when they raise the cap....Bragging that you could hit the "level cap" so quickly is sort of a big fail at this point.

It would have been fantastic and cutting edge 5 years ago....They're a little late with this one.

I do have to laugh that the game has been toted as the....and I quote..."the first free to play MMORPG with Nation vs. Nation combat! Castle Sieges, Nation Wars, Dungeons, Battlegrounds, fierce PvP."....*cough*....Evidently whoever wrote that hasn't been allowed outside his/her cubicle since 2004....Either that or they  believe their own drivel.

All in all, though, it's not a bad game...It offers quite a lot of content that people have come to expect from an MMO and it does it competently...It's biggest problem is going to be fairly simple.....It doesn't offer anything that shoots it above the competition....Along with being beta tested at the same time as Allods, I don't think it's going to have enough oomph to push it ahead of other titles that gPotato already has on its roster.