Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You Decide Which Game I Trial!

Capn23Capn23 Member Posts: 1,529

So I'm sorta bored right now and I have 4 games that I've never trialed before. I want you to vote and determine which game I should trial!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys! I'm hopelessly lost in a mountain of mole hills! Them damn moles!

Comments

• lttexxanlttexxan Member UncommonPosts: 429
    Originally posted by Capn23

So I'm sorta bored right now and I have 4 games that I've never trialed before. I want you to vote and determine which game I should trial!

Perry Mason...best Trial ever...give it a shot...very low graphics requirements as it is mostely in black and white.

Now go.....get to it.

It's better to lurk in forums and be thought a fool...than to endlessly "Quote" and remove all doubts.

• Capn23Capn23 Member Posts: 1,529
    Originally posted by lttexxan

Originally posted by Capn23

Perry Mason...best Trial ever...give it a shot...very low graphics requirements as it is mostely in black and white.

Now go.....get to it.

Your sly jedi mind tricks do not fool me!

• Capn23Capn23 Member Posts: 1,529

Bump!

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Wurm, because it has an infinite free trial server and is less likely to be a "been there, done that" situation for you. Otherwise, SWG regardless of what vets say. It's a fine game, lots of depth, and if you never were there to have your balls figuratively stepped on, you're not gonna even know the difference between it and classic SWG.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• CitiusCitius Member Posts: 69

EVE Online

/thread

Played: World of Warcraft (5Y), WarHammer (3M), Anarchy Online, Runescape (5+Y), Lord of the Rings Online, Runes of Magic, City of Heroes/Villains, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Fallen Earth (1M)

Currently Playing: Guild Wars
    Currently Trying: None
    Taking a Break From: EVE Online

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698

Other - Vanguard.