Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Character Creation

I was able to get the game installed and updated. But when I went to do the Character creator and try to create the toon. It kept telling "process failed" regardless of how many different names I put in.

Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

that name was probably refused or someone use it

• aleosaleos Member UncommonPosts: 1,942

did you loose connection? because i had issues like that as well because i took my time making my character. Then i just made my guy as fast as possible and it let me in. Don't know, just wierd.

• CaradaeCaradae Member Posts: 29

No didn't lose connection, but did take a while to make my toon.  I also used like 10 different names and they all did the same thing.

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    Originally posted by Caradae

No didn't lose connection, but did take a while to make my toon.  I also used like 10 different names and they all did the same thing.

On the Acclaim forums you can read what is the matter. Bottom line is that Acclaim is having problems to maintain their servers, so you can expect problems like this from time to time.

--
    Delanor

• CaradaeCaradae Member Posts: 29

Thanks for letting me know. I will try again another time and see what it does. I also heard that they were coming out with a better version I may wait for that one.