Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does the Siege of Mirkwood Digital Expansion contain Mines of Moria

I'm going to start playing LOTRO again.  I left prior to the Mines of Moria release.  My goal is to get up to date with all content.  Does the Siege of Mirkwood expansion contain all of the Mines of Moria content?  Or will I still need to go buy a box copy specifically for the Mines of Moria content? 

In particular, I plan on buying the Adventurer's Edition for the shared bank and extra character slots (I have 4 lvl 50's and 1 lvl 45 on a server). 

Thanks for any info you have on this.

Comments

• gavvinggavving Member Posts: 51

Siege of Mirkwood does NOT contain Mines of Moria.  And you have to have Mines of Moria to play SoM.

You don't have to buy a boxed copy, you can upgrade from your turbine account page.  There should be an upgrade button to upgrade you to MoM for $9.99 or get both MoM and SoM for $19.99.  Also there is an adventures pack that gives you added shared bank space and more character slots. 

Mines of Moria through Siege of Mirkwood is alot of good content to experience.  It's worth coming back for a few months to play through it.

• shenfreyshenfrey Member UncommonPosts: 114
    Originally posted by gavving

Siege of Mirkwood does NOT contain Mines of Moria.  And you have to have Mines of Moria to play SoM.
    You don't have to buy a boxed copy, you can upgrade from your turbine account page.  There should be an upgrade button to upgrade you to MoM for $9.99 or get both MoM and SoM for $19.99.  Also there is an adventures pack that gives you added shared bank space and more character slots. 
    Mines of Moria through Siege of Mirkwood is alot of good content to experience.  It's worth coming back for a few months to play through it.

Can you link me to the place where i can download both MoM AND SoM please? I already own SoA so i don't need that : ) Thanks

• leowyattleowyatt Member Posts: 129

Does anyone know if SoM comes with a free month the way MoM did?

• Vagrant_ZeroVagrant_Zero Member Posts: 1,190

Originally posted by leowyatt
    Does anyone know if SoM comes with a free month the way MoM did?

I don't think it does no.