Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is There A Trial Yet?

gatherisgatheris Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

i guess it would be hard to do with bots and farmers and such

so, will it ever happen?

Comments

• gexz7gexz7 Member Posts: 131

not yet not sure when but when I hit my 90 day window I will send you a referral.  Aion does not need trial at this time its a good buy for $35.

• joker007mojoker007mo Member Posts: 712
    Originally posted by gexz7

not yet not sure when but when I hit my 90 day window I will send you a referral.  Aion does not need trial at this time its a good buy for $35.

must be nice i payed $50 for a fancy box and a key for gw wings yay :(

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707

I would like to get into a trial to test out the game.

SNIP

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707

... if I recall level 7 can be reached within 30min if not less

SNIP

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,001
    Originally posted by kanechart

hmmm probably not 30 minutes, even with knowing the starter area. Still, I believe one could easily get to 7 in about an hour or so knowing all the content. Might test that tomorrow. I think it would take about 30 to get to lvl 5.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • joker007mojoker007mo Member Posts: 712
    Originally posted by Sovrath

Originally posted by kanechart

hmmm probably not 30 minutes, even with knowing the starter area. Still, I believe one could easily get to 7 in about an hour or so knowing all the content. Might test that tomorrow. I think it would take about 30 to get to lvl 5.

it took less then 30 mins to hit lvl 5 with my templar but then my first thing was stand around killing things so i had hit lvl 5 before even doing the first quest all i had to do was turn in the few quests at the start and i was already almost lvl 10

• rymanryman Member Posts: 227

Do levels give you guys a hard-on or something? Just curious because you all seem pretty furious with it comes to them.

• TyvolusTyvolus Member Posts: 190
    Originally posted by ryman

Do levels give you guys a hard-on or something? Just curious because you all seem pretty furious with it comes to them.

I think someone needs some milk and cookies !!  -- and then a nice little nap.

• rlyons38rlyons38 Member Posts: 48

I was thinking of trying this game out as well. If there is a free trial, I'll kick up for it. If I have to go through a lot to get a trial, I probably won't bother...

I'll search the site later, not looked into it properly yet, but any advice will be very welcome.

- Ross

• tristantristan Member UncommonPosts: 13

Yes, I've been looking for it, but I haven't found any link or related info.

I have heard many negative and positive comments, and I would like to see it myself before deciding to buy it. I am tired of WoW and I have cancelled my account there.

• mylin1mylin1 Member UncommonPosts: 138

Yah I want to try before I buy these days - to many fail games to predict one that is going to appeal!

• CitiusCitius Member Posts: 69

The referral demo is pretty short but thats your best chance of trying it out.  Aion has always caught my eye but I currently have no cash to spend on anymore games, let alone MMOs

Played: World of Warcraft (5Y), WarHammer (3M), Anarchy Online, Runescape (5+Y), Lord of the Rings Online, Runes of Magic, City of Heroes/Villains, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Fallen Earth (1M)

Currently Playing: Guild Wars
    Currently Trying: None
    Taking a Break From: EVE Online

• bronecarbronecar Member Posts: 685

It's only fair to wait for a trial and test the game out before buying.

Well, I decided to make the big step and buy the game regardless. I had the money in my 'pocket' (read cc) and nothing to play -- I can't play anything that's not an MMO for too long a time. So I did it and love the game so far.

Don't get me wrong, it's far from perfect, but improvements have been made. I started last Friday and I have a 22 Asmo Gladiator on Spatalos and a 13 Elyos Templar on Gorgos.

Regarding the starting areas, I can fairly say Asmo beats Elyos hands down in terms of story and feeling. Elyos, on the other hand, takes much less to get to the ascension part and the scenery is much more beautiful.

As a reference, I used to play WoW before, as many seem to see Aion as an 'improved' WoW.

There's plenty of things to look after in Aion if you have the cash for the game.  If not, better wait :)

• mylin1mylin1 Member UncommonPosts: 138

cheers for the info, as I have a 4mth old I think ill wait for a trail (and me having more time and sleep) before trying it!